Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? (3142 Views)

Pay And Get Paid Online With Voguepay(interswitch,verve,mastercard,visa Nd So On / Winkpayment.com Are There Reliable Lr Exchanger / Reliable And Efficient Shipping From USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by inas911(m): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
Has any market used Voguepay on his website before. I stubled upon the site and wanted integrating it to my website, but i am not sure about the service they claim they offer. Receiving payments for you from all Nigerian debit card and then transferring them to your bank account. Please review the site www.voguepay.com and if you have used it before, how efficien are they.
Thanks. Admin
Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by youngnapo: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
I havnt used them before but since it is from Afrisoft Interactive, i am 1000% assured.

2 Likes

Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by Multitask1: 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2012
I am an online entrepreneur and have down-line of clients and entrepreneurs too. We use Vouguepay. It is efficient and user friendly. I recommend it to all who want to convert their websites to e-commerce without the need to re-invent the cycle. More importantly the company behind it AFRISOFT is 100% reliable.
Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by Dominionhost(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
Well, I am a web developer, I have been using VoguePay since they officially started and my clients have been happy. They will indeed do as they have stated on their site. You can test run to see for yourself. Just try and get the fact of whom the parent company of VoguePay is, what U will see is Afrisoft and in Nigeria today, Afrisoft is one of the best ICT companies we have in Nigeria and after getting this fact then U won't waste time getting on board.
As I have said earlier, U can give them a trial as my clients no longer go to banks to queue before they pay me and I do collect bills online without website as well.
Hope this helps...
Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by inas911(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2012
Since most of you claim its cool, then surely i will give a try and i pray and hope it satisfy my needs.. that is, the purpose of me registering with them. Thanks you all for your comments.
Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by peterwumoh(m): 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
smiley
Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2012
I am also going to give it a try soonest.
Re: How efficient is voguePay.com.. Are they Okay For business? by tundebj(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is realy helpful, thank God for Nigerians like this. We have been thinking of how to simplify things for our members. Thanks to all who shared their experience

(1) (Reply)

Polycarbonate Window And Door Shades/canopy/awning / Jobs Vacancies: Abuja, Fct / Free Moringa Ebook - An Educational Material You Don't Want To Miss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.