Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Online Freelancers Urgently Needed: Writers, E-book And Web Designers Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Freelancers Urgently Needed: Writers, E-book And Web Designers Apply (620 Views)

Work From Home: Freelancers To Join Me On A Project (hiring Immediately) / GIGS NIGERIA - Nigeria's First #Digitaljobs Market For freelancers / Vacany: Data Entry Job For Freelancers- Apply If You Can Use Microsoft Excel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Freelancers Urgently Needed: Writers, E-book And Web Designers Apply by dukellan: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hello all,

I am in the business of creating turnkey websites for internet marketers. For this purpose, I am urgently in need of the following for a possible long-term working relationship:

1)SEO Article writers.
2)E-book and report ghostwriters.
3)E-book designers.
4)Web designers.

My requirements are as follows:

Article Writers:

1) Must be able to provide well-researched, original content free of grammatical errors.
2) Must be able to adhere to strictly to deadlines.
3) Must have good communication skills.
4) Must not have a degree in English.
5) Knowledge of SEO and keyword research is an advantage.

E-book and report writers:

1)Must have good research skills.
2)Must be able to write an original e-book or report from scratch, including creating outlines, table of contents, etc.
3)Must be able to source for and include pictures where necessary.
4)Must have good communication skills.
5)Must be able to adhere strictly to deadlines.
6)Must not have a degree in English.
7)Prior experience is an advantage.

E-book designers:

1)Must be creative and imaginative.
2)Must be able to convert MS Word documents to Secure PDF files.
3)Must be able to design high quality 3D e-book covers.
4)Must be able to properly format e-books and give them a professional appearance.
5)Must have good communication skills.
6)Must be able to adhere strictly to deadlines.
7)Prior experience is an advantage.

Web designers:

1)Must be creative and imaginative.
2)Must be good with WordPress blogging platform.
3)Must be able to create original and professional WordPress templates and themes on various niches.
4)Must be available to set up blogs with original templates on customers' hosting accounts, often within a 24 hr period.
5)Must have good communication skills.
6)Must be able to adhere strictly to deadlines (Very important.)
7)Prior experience is a must.

To apply:

1)Please send a short query letter to kessienez@gmail.com, clearly stating why you think you are qualified for the job(s). To your query letter, attach 2 or more samples of previous work or provide links to where they can be found online.

2)You may apply for more than one category but must be able to prove proficiency in both.

3)If I'm impressed by your query and samples, I will contact you for further discussions (Please include your phone number in your letter).

4)Application closes as soon as I find the right people to work with.

Payment:

1)Payment terms are negotiable. If considered for the job, you would be given an opportunity to state your rates. Hopefully, they will be affordable or we can come to a reasonable compromise.

2)I would prefer to pay on a monthly basis, but this is also negotiable.

Further questions:

Send an e-mail to kessienez@gmail.com. Otherwise just send in your application.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Online Freelancers Urgently Needed: Writers, E-book And Web Designers Apply by dukellan: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
*bump*
Re: Online Freelancers Urgently Needed: Writers, E-book And Web Designers Apply by dukellan: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Vacant positions filled. Application closed.

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Officer Needed In An Oil And Gas Servicing Company / Vacancies For Artisans / Urgent Vacancy For Account Receivable Officers (3 Months Temp Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.