Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? (2978 Views)

Innjoo Leap Tablet PC - How To Sell? / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / How To Use Your MTN Blackberry Subscription On TECNO And Then On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by Amoscp: 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
I backed up my contacts from my nokia phone to my pc through pc suite. Only my contacts on the phone was backed up, my sim contacts wasnt backed up. Is there any other way i can back up my sim contacts without using MTN's back-up?
Re: SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by Cargoed: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
Yes we have the solution you need a reader for that we can supply you N12K each and then you can backup and email it to your self. Backup your sms messages. 070*6 357 8028 mr Paul
Re: SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by Amoscp: 3:50am On Jul 08, 2012
12k??!! Haba!!
Thanks all d same.
Tis better to write it down in a book then. Thanks
Re: SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
im sure d pc suite will back up d sim too. check d settings well.

if not, y not try exporting ur whole phonebook as a. vcf file?

or try sending ur contacts to anor fone or pc via bluetooth. they will get sent as a vcf file

or try using ms outlook

or try google backup or any email sef, abi nokia cannot do that?

or even the pc application for usb dongles. try the sim in a usb dongle, usually u can access the sim that way on a pc and see message and contacts

im sure its possible sha tho im kinda surprised ur having difficulty, is nokia that wack?

1 Like

Re: SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by Amoscp: 4:08am On Jul 11, 2012
Thanks bro. But tisnt possible to back-up a sim contact wit pc suite. D .vcf is a nyc option but it takes time. I tink anoda sim card will just do.
Re: SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by walcolm(m): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2012
why don't you copy the contacts on the sim to the phone and back up with PC suite shikena....12k for which mumu reader from china dem wan sell you na?
Re: SIM contact Back-up On PC. How? by Cargoed: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
walcolm: why don't you copy the contacts on the sim to the phone and back up with PC suite shikena....12k for which mumu reader from china dem wan sell you na?
The difference is that we have it in Stock and you dont have it?, we know how it works and can install for you. You don't know so i will only listen to you when you too have it in stock.

This is the easiest way to do it, copy SMS, entire Phonebook and call register from sim, also will unlock sim if mistakenly locked.

Okay the real price N3500 Last if you buy up to 10pieces if you buy 1 piece it is still N12K.

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Badoo Super Power For Free / MTN Xtracash: You Can Now Borrow Real Money From MTN And Pay Later › It Has Hap / Who Else Has Been A Victim Of This Airtel Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.