Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : (3923 Views)

Eight Bad Sides Of An African Man You Probably Don't Know / Corporal Punishment: A Significant Part Of The African Tradition? / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2007
Hey Guys ,

Have you noticed most  African men love to be with our beautiful sisters  with the shapey bottoms  smiley (and in some instances any other race) so long  as it is large bottom they will bend over backwards and give the world to women who have ally the qualities of a woman they will take home to Mum and Dad, even run down the alter

And my sisters will happily display their asset's in revealing skinny jeans , leggings, skirts etc, any thing that will emphasise ' the booty roll' cheesy  just to see a brother  sweat, fall of his seat, stop mid conversation, and even in some instances swing his car around and pursue a woman down the road  grin grin grin

Serena Williams  ahhh those that don't watch tennis will surely tune in to see this woman's behind,   HER  poster is I'm sure all over  their walls, even as a screen saver on thier phones or pc's etc wink

SO,
Would you agree, ?

Brothers would you prefer a 'booty roller' with beautiful qualities of a woman? or  a woman  who has less of a Booty' with beautiful qualities of a woman , so long as your happy nothing else matters

Sisters are you a 'booty roller' with all the beautiful qualities of a woman? or are you less of a 'Booty' and again have all the beautiful qualities of a woman?
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by ebeledi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2007
your point?
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2007
This is a light hearted topic!

ebeledi:

your point?

If you have read this topic and feel you dont have any thing relevant to say , its easy move on my dear I have posted a lot of diffrent threads  not every thing is about controversy or serious issues,

read the topic, if you don't have any thing to say you don't have to leave a message, have fun on the forum
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by kojeiwa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2007
I like a sister with beautiful quality. I am not that crazy about all that booty. Just a lady that is cute and attractive

with good sense of humor.
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by predi(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2007
well, as for me, iam a booty man- i luv d booty-the curvy, round booty-hmmn! wat can i say- i just luv the booty in my woman and incidentally-she s got a luvly booty too. plus a a very good xter too so wat cld a man ask for? a sweet curvy and heavy booty wit gud manners-iam a blessed man.

let it be known TOYEENBRAMMS is a booty man
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by stefykarl: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2007
i think you should learn how to construct a sentence, putting it that way is meaningless, if you are confused guess you should take a break, or maybe go get a life booty man
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2007
stefykarl:

i think you should learn how to construct a sentence, putting it that way is meaningless, if you are confused guess you should take a break, or maybe go get a life booty man

I dont think there was any need for that , koijewa is just having fun and airing his personal views , as this is a fun thread live and let live wink
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by predi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
WAS DAT FOR ME shocked WETIN I DO NOW? GESS YUR BUTT IS NOT SO DIA ABI- BUT I WASNT DISSIN LADIES WIDOUT D BUTT NOW-WAS I- BRIGHTGIRLEE COS IAM SURE YU SEF DEY CONFUSED AT D REPLY OF DAT LADY
stefykarl:

Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2007
predi:

WAS DAT FOR ME shocked WETIN I DO NOW? GESS YUR BUTT IS NOT SO DIA ABI- BUT I WASNT DISSIN LADIES WIDOUT D BUTT NOW-WAS I- BRIGHTGIRLEE COS IAM SURE YU SEF DEY CONFUSED AT D REPLY OF DAT LADY

sure predi ,,,,i meant to refer to you, i know you were not putting anyone down, hence my response, ,, there was no need for such a statement,,,,best to ignore the person,,,and lets carry on having fun on the forum sweetie,,,, grin
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
kojeiwa:

I like a sister with beautiful quality. I am not that crazy about all that booty. Just a lady that is cute and attractive

with nice sense of humor.

well said, wink
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2007
A big bottom to me, is just a part of a woman.

I've never really gone for ladies, based on the size of their bottoms, or breasts.

I prefer a certain degree of intellect, as well as a lovely personality.

I can't hold a conversation with a pair of breasts, or butt cheeks.
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2007
Siena:

A big bottom to me, is just a part of a woman.

I've never really gone for ladies, based on the size of their bottoms, or breasts.

I prefer a certain degree of intellect, as well as a lovely personality.

I can't hold a conversation with a pair of breasts, or butt cheeks.

hey sienna how are you, love your quote just as ive mentioned in my  topic or should i say thread grin,

I'm absolutely hooked on this site,,,,,thinking of aapproachingthe voice , to write articles, what do you think grin
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by ayexel: 12:48am On Dec 05, 2007
I really dont uderstand why its always so,i dumped my ex-girl,one of the reason is that shes got
a flat arse,I liked her liked that initially but along the line she started misbehaving.Her atittude couple with the
arse thing was the reason i dumped her,so sad.i'm too freak about the ladies arse,i wish i could get over it or is that I'm just the real african man?
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by omoge(f): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2007
grin grin grin

ayexel:

I really don't uderstand why its always so,i dumped my ex-girl,one of the reason is that shes got
a flat arse
,I liked her liked that initially but along the line she started misbehaving.Her atittude couple with the
arse thing was the reason i dumped her
,so sad.i'm too freak about the ladies arse,i wish i could get over it or is that I'm just the real african man?
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2007
ayexel,

you were with her not because of her bum, but her initial attribues, wink, could it be you desire a woman with a more average bottom but if the woman has all the qualities you require, the size of her bootom will not matter
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2007
@ Fox: Yes, the Voice is a good starting point. My sister does write the odd article, and they have been published.
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2007
really, contacts please, grin
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by ayexel: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
you were with her not because of her bum, but her initial attribues, wink, could it be you desire a woman with a more average bottom but if the woman has all the qualities you require, the size of her bootom will not matter
[quote][/quote]

britigirlee
may be u'r right,I dont think it's her arse but her attitude.If she had meet up in other areas I would have been blind to her flat arse.Meanwhile I really like my woman to have
a sizeable butty.My search goes on,
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2007
ayexel,

i hear you wink
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by chychy(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2007
I think i'm lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat's all this booty talk?
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by britgirlee(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
chychy:

I think i'm lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's all this booty talk?

read the topic, itwill come become clear wink
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by DisGuy: 5:23am On May 20, 2008
Gods great creation! grin
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 20, 2008
God's great creation my bloody foot!!!!! tongue cool
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by dudubobo1: 5:01pm On May 21, 2008
e good make woman get yansh o
I no like woman wey get yansh like slate , that's why I no like oyibo
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by RichyBlacK(m): 3:02am On May 22, 2008
In terms of sexual arousal for the non-gay guys out there, a woman's booty is second only to the almighty boobs!
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by davidif: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2008
@dudubobo
e good make woman get yansh o
I no like woman wey get yansh like slate , that's why I no like oyibo

Thank you o jare my brother, e get one oyinbo babe here wey like me but even though she get correct manchester but her yansh be like slate, i say no o abegi, make i go find better woman abeg.

@richyblack
In terms of sexual arousal for the non-gay guys out there, a woman's booty is second only to the almighty boobs!

you gotta have both in bountiful quantities abeg.
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by sistawoman: 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2008
Thank you God for blessing me with both hips and ass.

I dont understand Oyinbo's obsession with having a flat azz. And the women wonder why thier men cant get enough of us?
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by OrumbaS89(f): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2008
sistawoman:

Thank you God for blessing me with both hips and ass.

I don't understand Oyinbo's obsession with having a flat azz. And the women wonder why their men can't get enough of us?

I know. It's funny.
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by tpia: 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2008
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by oziomatv(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2008
tpia:

@ topic: I don't understand it either.
Because you don't have hips,
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by tpia: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2008
Re: The African Man And The Womens 'bottom' : by oziomatv(m): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2008
Am sorry I never knew you are a lesbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding NAKED Bride :photos / See What These People Do To Dead Bodies (graphic Pics) / Where Has Our Moral Value Gone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.