Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Woman Claims To Be Chris Okotie's Secret Wife &mother Of His 9 Year Old Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Claims To Be Chris Okotie's Secret Wife &mother Of His 9 Year Old Daughter (1713 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claims To Be Chris Okotie's Secret Wife &mother Of His 9 Year Old Daughter by amakaikeng(f): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
So it turns out that Rev. Chris Okotie’s name is being hit with yet another controversy barely a fortnight after he announced his separation to beautiful wife Stephanie Henshaw. A certain Remi Odutola has emerged from the blues alleging that she has a 9-year-old girl for the man of God. Ok! I am battling to come to terms with this even I type the words…according to my source, the tall and delicately slim lady averred that she’s Reverend Chris’ secret wife.

My name is Aderemi Odutola, a granddaughter of Ogbeni Oja of Ijebu-Ode. I met Reverend Christopher Okotie in 1997. I was a young Pastor desperately looking for a good church where I could worship and God led me to the Household of God. Then, I had a music ministry, and because he was an ace musician, I took him as my mentor and strongly believed that he would help me one day. Along the line, something happened. We started seeing each other and I’ve done abortion for him three times before I decided to leave the last one”.

Why did she leave the last pregnancy and why is she coming out nine years after? ‘I left the pregnancy not for anything, but for the fact that he proposed to marry me’, she said, as tears welled up in her eyes. “Initially, I didn’t accept his proposal because of his wife, Tina. I couldn’t have married a married man. But he told me that his marriage to Tina was on the brink of collapse. He lied to me! Trouble, however, started immediately I got pregnant. He started behaving funny, unlike the amiable Pastor I met sometime back. At times, I would call him, but he wouldn’t pick or return my calls,” she said with a soft chuckle that betrayed a mien of good breeding and humility.

Her expression soon dissolved into a sad look when she recalled the moment she gave birth. ‘It dawned on me when I gave birth to our daughter that he was just a player. Ever since I gave birth to Tioluwani Okotie (our daughter), Reverend Chris has abandoned us in my family house in Opebi. It has not been easy at all taking care of our daughter all alone,” she said and opened a whirlpool of tears.
Does he send money for the child’s up-keep? “Money”?...continue to read more here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/07/shocker-woman-claims-to-be-rev-chris.html

Re: Woman Claims To Be Chris Okotie's Secret Wife &mother Of His 9 Year Old Daughter by kokolet007(f): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2012
He's a fucking player plus a man of God!

(1) (Reply)

Finally,late Actress Bisi Komolafe Fiancee Speaks / Photos: Davido Receives A 2013 Hyundai Sonata For Winning Headies 2012 Awards / Karen Igho Shares More Hot Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.