Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Are You Hungry For Bread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Hungry For Bread (593 Views)

Be Hungry For God / A Fellow Pastor Kept Me & My Wife Hungry For Almost A Week / Jesus Was Hungry For Physical Food In The Spirit Realm-mr Anony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Hungry For Bread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
I am hungry , not sure about you , maybe you are even more hungry than me, but I am indeed Hungry.

My hunger is for the word of GOD , the bread of LIFE, to eat it day and night, digest it slowly and let it bring health to my bones and my flesh.

Jesus Christ is the sweetest BREAD there is , he is the WORD of GOD, if we eat this bread , we will never hunger.

Brethren, let us contend for the faith once delivered unto the saints.

Desire the sincere milk of the word that you may grow thereby.

Physical bread is sweet , the manna was fresh and tasty but it was temporary in satisfaction, the word of GOD is perfect converting the Soul , the entrance of this 'bread' brings light and growth to our inner man.

If we eat the physical bread we will one day die and be no more, but if we eat also the spiritual bread , we will never die. For though the outerman perishes ( age , get sick , weaker etc ) the inner man is renewed after the image of GOD.

I am hungry for more, this food is sweet , the more I eat , the more I reject the tasteless, contraband bread ( false doctrines of men ) that have stunted the growth of many, no this bread is always fresh, it is alive, no moulds, no leaven , just fresh and pleasant to the soul.

"Therefore let us keep the Festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of malice and wickedness, but with bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth."- 1 Corinthians 5:8

John 6:33 For the bread of God is that which comes down out of heaven, and gives life to the world."

John 6:34 They said therefore to him, "Lord, always give us this bread."
John 6:35 Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will not be hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

"Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare." - John 6:27
Re: Are You Hungry For Bread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
Re: Are You Hungry For Bread by CAPTAINT1: 4:23am On Jul 06, 2012
let me understand is jesus christ a sliced bread, or you have to slice him , can we use blue band with him lollll
Re: Are You Hungry For Bread by Goshen360(m): 5:46am On Jul 06, 2012
Am always hungry for the bread of His word. Glory to God.
Re: Are You Hungry For Bread by CAPTAINT1: 6:31am On Sep 06, 2012
oh boy, if ur hungry dont eat for like two weeks, just eat the word of God, and u will know how far
Re: Are You Hungry For Bread by MacDaddy01: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
Commot with this foriegn food. Were our ancestors eating bread before foriegners came?

I am hungry for Garri......preferrably Eba with Banga soup

If God/Jesus had sense, he would have told me that he was the cassava of life. Foolish Jewish deity
Re: Are You Hungry For Bread by manmustwac(m): 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
Ol boy! "Where the bread?" Man must wack.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Spiritual Help / Who You Are In Christ Not Who You Are In The Church! / Where Is Noah's Rainbow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.