Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Am A Poet - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Am A Poet (817 Views)

If I Become A Poet / Are You A Poet? Why Do You Write? / I Am Not A Poet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Poet by Sanguine77(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2012
To the mad bard
all the year mad
who gives the no peace
through all his piece.
The world has come to expect
he gives only disrespect.
I cook my audio
in the studio
Re: I Am A Poet by Linusclark(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Nice...but to be blunt, for you to be taken as a serious writer, you must be learn to make your poems have an obvious symmetry. Orderliness can be attained when there is an easy flow of rythm and ryhme in a poem. Especially rhyme, it enhances the harmony,chronology, lyricism and the beauty of a poem. Your ryhmes are quite good, but looks rather like that of nursery rhymes. Good work!

(1) (Reply)

So Suprise... ( A Poem) / Let The Revolution Wait / Download Night Visions; A Poetry & Photography Collection On OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.