Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Kelly Handsome To Collaborate With Wazzy Blunty - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kelly Handsome To Collaborate With Wazzy Blunty (2049 Views)

( PHOTOS) This Boy Claims He Is The Most Handsome Boy In UNIPORT / MI, Kelly Handsome End Five Years Feud / I Have Been Begging Nigerian Musicians To Collaborate With Me- Maheeda Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Handsome To Collaborate With Wazzy Blunty by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
I guess so many people are wondering what one of Nigeria’s finest singers, Kelly Handsome is up to as he is hardly seen in the music scene these days but Kelly Handsome is grooming for a bigger come back. As part of his come-back plans, he is collaborating with Wazzy Blunty, a Port-Harcourt based Hip-Hop superstar for a hit single entitled ‘go down low’ . WAZZY BLUNTY who is the CEO of JUNKIES ENTERTAINMENT RECORDS revealed this information yesterday to Mr. Endy Edeson the Editor-In-Chief of EDESON ONLINE NEWS NETWORK.
WAZZY BLUNTY added that he is releasing 4 hot new songs next month. And the track ‘go down low” featuring world famous Kelly Handsome will also storm the airwaves by next month.
In a bid to bring entertainment to the door step of Edo State people. The Port-Harcourt based Super Star, WAZZY BLUNTY is wrapping up plans to launch JUNKIES ENTERTAINMENT RECORDING STUDIO in Benin City, Edo State before the end of this year.
Wow! What more can I say?
Good luck to Wazzy Blunty and Kelly Handsome as they plan to bring smiles to the faces of their fans with a collaboration of a new song.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel X Sugarboy – Raba (official Video) / . / How To Create A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.