Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

We Are Looking For Educational Agents In Nigeria!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Are Looking For Educational Agents In Nigeria!!! (1220 Views)

International Admission Travel Agents In Nigeria / Foriegn School Admission Agents In Nigeria / Oversea Study Agents In Nigeria. Emion Placement Resources Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Looking For Educational Agents In Nigeria!!! by lianaceri: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dear Sirs,

International College of Tourism in Antalya is a premier source of education in the field of Tourism and Hospitality, providing qualitative education in English and Russian, using international programmes, and helping students acquire not only theoretical, but also practical knowledge in the corresponding field.

Our students are young people from Russian-speaking countries (Russia, Belorussia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and other former CIS countries) who want to receive premium education in Tourism and Hospitality industry and receive an international diploma.

The strength of the Academy of Tourism in Antalya lies in its curriculum, faculty, and facilities. International College of Tourism’s programmes are accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Turkey, CTH (Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality, UK), and EI-AH&LA (Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association, USA).

Students can choose one of the following areas of expertise:
1) Hospitality Management Programme (programme designed in collaboration with EI-AH&LA)
2) Food and Beverage Management Programme (programme designed in collaboration with EI-AH&LA)
3) Tourism Management Programme (programme designed in collaboration with CTH
)

Antalya College of Tourism offers you to become an official non-exclusive representative in your country. Information about programmes, commission and requirements is attached. More detailed information can be found at www.antcol.com.
[/b]
Should you have any questions or suggestions on the questions above, we will be more than happy to hear your opinion. We are ready to provide a detailed syllabus, information about teaching staff and our facilities.

Please kindly find information about special for our agents.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us any time.

Bonus Plan for agents who invite 5 and more students
[b]

Get comission 15%
From 26/06/12 till 31/09/12 Agents who will invite 5 and more students to International College of Tourism in Antalya get comission of 15% of tuition fee.

Thanks for your patience reading this![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]

[color=#006600]Best regards
Liana Ceri
International Department Manager
Antalya International College of Tourism
tel. + 90 242 324 24 07
fax + 90 242 323 14 62

e-mail admission@antcol.com
web www.antcol.com
[b][/b]

Re: We Are Looking For Educational Agents In Nigeria!!! by superniger: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dear Liana Ceri,

I am very interested in cooperation with your esteemed Academy. I am a representative of SuperNiger educational agency. WE may guarantee a good number of students for you. Feel free to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Smith
Re: We Are Looking For Educational Agents In Nigeria!!! by lianaceri: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
superniger: Dear Liana Ceri,

I am very interested in cooperation with your esteemed Academy. I am a representative of SuperNiger educational agency. WE may guarantee a good number of students for you. Feel free to contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr. Smith

Thank you Mr.Smith for your answer.You can write to me on my email adres admission@antcol.com and my skype is sekreter-eduant.
Wishing you the very best and looking forward to hearing from you.

(1) (Reply)

. / First Nigerian Professor To Become Vc In Illinois USA / ABC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.