Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Seeking For Partner For A Lucrative Tv Show - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking For Partner For A Lucrative Tv Show (788 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 / Partners Needed For A Lucrative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Partner For A Lucrative Tv Show by neonknight(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hi, I have a proposition for anyone looking for a good profitable and long lasting business to invest in. this business is the media or tv business. Tv shows may be fun to watch but they are a means of making big money. Consider shows like super story, hip on tv, about to wed, music Africa and so many more. These shows have adverts slots which can enable the show to make at list 200k every time it’s shown.

Ben, the president of silver bird started out as a tv producer, he was practically the first to bring in Mexican soap opera, and we all know how popular those soap operas were, even know, soap opera are still making big money from adverts.

Another good thing about tv shows is that you can take it to different tv station in different states and still make money and if it’s a very good show you can sell the right to show it to tv stations outside Nigeria while you are showing it here in Nigeria.

I have been in the tv production business as a director for more than 4 years and I’ve worked for tv production studios and advertising agency. I know very well what it takes to produce a tv show and the profit that comes from it.
Presently I have a great idea for an interactive tv show, one that is sure to interest viewers and of course attract adverts. I have shot a pilot copy (that is a sample of how the show is) and have taken it to a tv station. The station likes it and is willing to air it. So right now I’m looking for someone to partner with to produce and run the show proper. Someone that can finance the production of the episodes of the show. With at list 200k we can produce the first 13 episodes of the show, but this is not all the finance we will need, there are other expenses to consider, but 500k will be adequate to produce and mange the show. But one show take note, tv business is not a short time return get rich quick business it is a long time investment and the returns can be huge and continues.

If anyone is interested you can contact me for further discussion on nkproduction.tv@gmail.com or call 08035939141

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner In Nigeria - No Upfront Investment Required. / Get Insurance Policies At Standard Alliance Insurance Plc / For Those Who Ship Goods From Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.