Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks (32643 Views)

Mexican Woman Gives Birth To Child On Hospital Lawn / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico / Thai Buffalo Gives Birth To Human-like Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
T-smooth:
Allahu Akbar!

hmmm..another rant?

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
Castos: Listen, God is perfection at the highest order. This might be from a very bad spirit or a cause on the parents which we don't know. God has nothing like imperfection in His dictionary, because He created everything and saw it was perfect and he approved it, even you.

Ignorance is a disease....
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by achi4u(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
too bad.
where is Ben Carson...the gifted hand,he can do it.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
Yes,GOD is d creator oe life.all what Jehovah created is good.medically,herbal products,drugs and genetic mutations can cause congenital abnormality.
Spirit of Okija:

Because the bible says in the books of psalm 126 that "children are an inheritance of the lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward". Plus God is touted as the creator of all living things.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
Religious ignoramuses killing the beauty of this thread.

GOD is responsible for this. He created all things, all things, both good and what y"all term evil.. Everything He does He claims to do for his glory.

John 9
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Most Xtians on Nl dont even know crap about the Bible.. the God of the Bible is evil and created men for his entertainment. Deal with it...
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by femmy2010(m): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
God help us.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
achi4u: too bad.
where is Ben Carson...the gifted hand,he can do it.

do what exactly? cheesy cheesy
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
musKeeto: Religious ignoramuses killing the beauty of this thread.

GOD is responsible for this. He created all things, all things, both good and what y"all term evil.. Everything He does He claims to do for his glory.

John 9
As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him.

Most Xtians on Nl dont even know crap about the Bible.. the God of the Bible is evil and created men for his entertainment. Deal with it...

Dont mind this shallow follow-follow believers who dont know bible...
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by mkmyers45(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
Billyonaire: Its a possible mistake my brother, we can also say creation gone loco. Humans are universal experiments of higher beings, these beings are what you can call God, the gods, aliens and whatever name you chose. May be, just may be, they are experimenting on new species.

See theory.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Henrick007: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
I thank GOD for the way he created me
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by udbyron1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
to ALL saying RUBBISH just shut your STINKY mouth up cause most of this shitz are caused by environmental factors from our so called developed WORLD,and all those blaming GOD,just be happy that u were born okay ohhh.......ignorant of your own ignorance. phewwww
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
Thats why I like Americans, they would have given a name to it and made it look like a natural happening!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by cindyrella(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
shocked Wonders shall never end...
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hmmm this is serious, am short of words
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
Ranks007: Thats why I like Americans, they would have given a name to it and made it look like a natural happening!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Richy4(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
Castos: Shut your dirty mouth and don't talk to the Almighty God like that!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2012
Toktee: Let the will of God be done in d life of dis child

What will of God again are you asking for? The will of God has already be done as evidently demonstrated in the creation of the innocent baby with two heads. Isn't God wonderful and such a perfect creationist? Giving all honor and praises to himsmiley
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by 3kay945(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
denzel2009: two heads are better than one.
grin grin
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
musKeeto: Religious ignoramuses killing the beauty of this thread.

John 9

I have no problem with your biblical exegesis and citations, however, the lord just told me a few minutes ago while I was praying that behold you will have a Siamese twins. Don't question him, he chose you because of your immense faith in him.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Bekee101: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
God help
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by senateservices(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2012
I remember when I was small, my mother would be telling in yoruba " ti o ba ni ori meji, maje ounje re, wa ri outin fi oju re ri" meaning "if u have two heads dnt eat your food, you wud see what I wud do you" hmmmm!..... now someone has two heads, mayb it wud be "ti o ba ni ori merin" if u have four heads. But wait o.....this is strange!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
senate services: I remember when I was small, my mother would be telling in yoruba " ti o ba ni ori meji, maje ounje re, wa ri outin fi oju re ri" meaning "if u have two heads dnt eat your food, you wud see what I wud do you" hmmmm!..... now someone has two heads, mayb it wud be "ti o ba ni ori merin" if u have four heads. But wait o.....this is strange!

Yoruba proverbs are reverently poignant.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Biggyd2: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2012
mkmyers45:

No, its perfectly explanable

Thank you. I rest me case.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Abagworo(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nairaland is full of illiterates. Siamese twins have always been in existence and there is nothing new.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
Danka7777:

I have no problem with your biblical exegesis and citations, however, the lord just told me a few minutes ago while I was praying that behold you will have a Siamese twins. Don't question him, he chose you because of your immense faith in him.
Smh. Faith in who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake We Killed In My Neighborhood. / Pics:what Could Have Been A Disaster Was Averted 30 Mins Ago / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.