Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! (27608 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / Corps Member In Ogun State Missing For 3 Days / Help!he Impregnanted An SS1 Student At His PPA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by luvola(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
hi friends ,i was given an offer to choose any place of my choice to serve my ppa .the fact is that i do not knw which area to chose but i want a place closer to lagos. I knew agbara et sango are closer to lagos. I reside around mile 2 in lagos. I need a details analysis et evaluation on either to choose d following area - abeokuta,sango ,agbara,sagamu. . N.b the analysis should take into consideration the monetary and non monetary aspects,distance to lagos , including logistics problems being face in these area.. Also will u advice me to serve my ppa in a private sch or public schs including a college of education in agbara. Peeps i need your advice on the place to choose but i prefer staying in a place nearer to lag . The deadline to make a decision is on sunday by 12.00noon.
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by luvola(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
the person gave me sunday as deadline to submit my tender. I need urgent info frm any dudes that is conversant with the above aforementioned location

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2012
I serve in abeokuta and I come to lagos a lot. Sango is actually very close to lagos...More like lagos itself...but u shudnt mind teaching in a school cos u might not get something better there but atleast u will literarily still be in lagos.
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by hischoice(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2012
@poster. I am also in Sagamu camp. Please can we meet before day ends? I have the same offer and same deadline. Let us talk please. Boys hostel room 4. 08032308778. Thanks
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by luvola(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
@ inches - will u advice me to teach in a private or state schs including a college of education taking into consideration the merit /demerit of each? Heard the cost of living in abeokuta is high,hw true bro. Do public schs give accomodations to corpers? Hw is sango et agbara in comparison
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by nitrogen(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2012
@luvola, hw far nw? I dey block C, room 4, can we meet?
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
I'm not sure but I think agbara is closer to abk....and sango is closer to lagos... If u're posted to a public school, u cn easily become a ghost corper by settling the principal.... If you're in a private school u wud most likely get paid...SOME private schools cn offer accommodation and even feeding...But govt schools would screw u....Usually no accomodation and they don't pay. Except the state allowance which is jst 5k per month and would be paid at the end of the whole service year.... The choice is up to u. My advice is jst find somewhere that would give u less stress forget payment or accommodation cos there is no guarantee for that...#NYSC is crap
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by company500: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
please I am a Corper in Sagamu and I want to go to Agbara. can anybody tell me how I can get to Agbara from Sagamu?
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by Switkay: 4:55am On May 24, 2021
Hello everyone...

I’m looking for how to get a good PPA with accommodation in Ogun State, Obafemi Awode LGA to be precise..how do I go about it?
Re: Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State ! by Foyemi: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for a good PPA in sango aside teaching.
Please I'm given a deadline to submit it

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? / Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.