Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

What If Ballotelli Was Playing For Nigeria, How Would He Get Treated?? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What If Ballotelli Was Playing For Nigeria, How Would He Get Treated?? (562 Views)

Obafemi Martins Retires From Playing For Nigeria / Victor Moses Was Playing Football When He Heard His Parents Had Been Murdered .. / Age Scandal! Stanley Okoro: Heartland Winger Aged 30 Playing For Nigerian U-17s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Ballotelli Was Playing For Nigeria, How Would He Get Treated?? by johnCole1441: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dear nairalanders,

I have always wondered what makes Mario Ballotelli so special.. His character difference can be compared to the insanity of late strongman "Muamar Gaddafi"...
The Italians seems to have no problem dealing with him, but what if he was in the Nigerian squad? How would he get treated?

Would he even be allowed to wear a jersey or even play the first half without being substituted, because of his field arrogance? Why aren't we letting ourselves go
of all the world's convention on how to behave, and just be ourselves. are we being forced to behave in a certain way because we are trying to secure our spot?

this baffles me, I am a big fan of Mario Ballotelli and I would like to know your opinions...

Thanks..
Re: What If Ballotelli Was Playing For Nigeria, How Would He Get Treated?? by werepeLeri: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
Another Poo - must you compare everything you see out there with Nigeria? Cant you think Nigeria is unique on her own and cant be anything or anyone else?
Re: What If Ballotelli Was Playing For Nigeria, How Would He Get Treated?? by CLT123(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2012
He's a foreign based player so he won't be on the team.

(1) (Reply)

Tennis Racket Needed! / Roman Close To Land Falcao As Personal Terms Has Been Agreed: Report / Ibrahimovic's Goal Of The Match Against England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.