Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice (1287 Views)

Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. / After Getting A First Degree, What's Next? / UK Bsc And Msc Degree. What Position Can I Expect In A Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice by royallord1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
Hi, my brother is finishing his degree program by d end of this year, in computer science. He realy doesnt want to go to the nysc but he doesnt know how to forward his education although he says something concerning some system administration. Kindly advice what to do, what is the best certification one needs to get to be relevant in d job world today and d best place to get the certification in nigeria or neighbouring country. Thanks for ur assistance
Re: After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice by royallord1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kindly help
Re: After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice by royallord1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Advice o
Re: After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice by spicyv1(f): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
royal lord: Hi, my brother is finishing his degree program by d end of this year, in computer science. He realy doesnt want to go to the nysc but he doesnt know how to forward his education although he says something concerning some system administration. Kindly advice what to do, what is the best certification one needs to get to be relevant in d job world today and d best place to get the certification in nigeria or neighbouring country. Thanks for ur assistance

Your brother needs to settle down and think θf what he wants to really do. He needs to answer the following questions:

What am I really good at: what natural talents does he have that can proffer relevant solutions?

What level is my talent at: are those talents developed to the point that people will be willing to pay money in exchange for his services or he needs to further develop them?

What am I passionate about: he has to determine what career he is really passionate about because while money is a good motivating factor for deciding what career to pursue, passion is the one thing that keeps you going when all else fails, passion is what puts you at the top and keeps you there.

After your brother has succeeded in answering these questions, we can then move on to the next level.

1 Like

Re: After 1st Degree What Next, Please Advice by royallord1(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks boss!

(1) (Reply)

Structural Engineering In Nigeria / Nigeria : Scrap Nursing Schools Now! / 10 Items To Import And Make Above 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.