Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258736 members, 1698779 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 12:03 PM

Problem With Hp 620 Motherboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Problem With Hp 620 Motherboard (1157 Views)

Fairly Used Hp 620 Laptop For Sale. Just 32k. / Advice Needed: HP 620 @ N70K? Is the price a deal? / Need Help With HP Pavilion Dv6000 Drivers (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Problem With Hp 620 Motherboard by olaremint(m): 1:25am On Jul 07, 2012
i have a HP 620 laptop. The problem is that the battery does not charge when connected to electricity while the icon displays charging, i now result to changing the battery to charge with my colleagues laptop anytime the battery is almost drained. i took it to computer village and a technician after opening the system showed me the affected part in the motherboard and said he would not dare repair it so as not to further damage the laptop. he said the only solution is to change the motherboard which will cost 28k.pls house any other ideas?
Re: Problem With Hp 620 Motherboard by tessyade: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
If he was able to convince you that the motherboard was the problem, then its better to buy a new motherboard instead of trying to repair it. All the same the price of the motherboard is on the high side.

(0) (Reply)

Ipnx Black Box / Get Free Indian Web Proxy Hacked Paid Servers / Coreldraw X4 Activation Code. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 398
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.