Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors (895 Views)

Complete Desktop System With Either 15'' Or 17'' Lcd Monitor. Only 14k. 08170653 / Complete Desktop Computer, With Either 15'' Or 17'' Lcd Monitor. Only 14k. / Computer Systems For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by bluebarz(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2012
I need to buy 22 units of Grade A, super clean fairly used complete computer systems with complete accessories urgently. My specifications are

Hard disk - 60gb to 80gb
Ram. - 512mb to 1gb
Processor. - Intel celeron or Pentium 4
Speed. - 2.8ghz to 3.0ghz
Brand. - Hp or dell
Monitor. - 17"

Please all systems should be the same brands. Expecting to see pictures and price quotations... Thanks
Or send dem to bluebarz@yahoo.com. ASAP
Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by 6SXS: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have a monitor for sale clean and working perfectly contact me on 08095691587 it goes for 4k only pic will be uploaded soon
Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by bluebarz(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2012
6SXS: I have a monitor for sale clean and working perfectly contact me on 08095691587 it goes for 4k only pic will be uploaded soon

Read my post well again
Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by biggie12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dear Sir,

I saw ur post in nairaland, and i would like u to know that i see complete desktop and tower computers but in ur post in nairaland u didn't say if u want tower or desktop computers but i can give u anyone u want.

I can give a Hp desktop computer with 80gb Hdd, 512ram 2.8GHZ processor speed with 17inches monitor for N25,000 with free web cam or speakers anyone u want.

Please let me know, if this is okay with u and call me so that we can talk.

Thanks and God bless u.

conrad

Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by bluebarz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
biggie12: Dear Sir,

I saw ur post in nairaland, and i would like u to know that i see complete desktop and tower computers but in ur post in nairaland u didn't say if u want tower or desktop computers but i can give u anyone u want.

I can give a Hp desktop computer with 80gb Hdd, 512ram 2.8GHZ processor speed with 17inches monitor for N25,000 with free web cam or speakers anyone u want.

Thanks and God bless u.

conrad
biggie12: Dear Sir,

Thanks and God bless u.

conrad

Like we discusses, am not currently in lagos but will be coming to lag soon enough to mek the purchases (next week) so I need to see what am buying. Are the systems nigerian used or tokunbo?
Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by biggie12(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2012
They are not nigerian used, but american used i dont sell nigerian used that is why you need 2 come and see them and confirm urself.
Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by biggie12(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2012
Looking at the system, i am giving you you will love it when you come clean and has 80gb Hdd, 1GB RAm

Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by bluebarz(m): 5:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Thanks man. Am happy the transactions went according to my budget and as we had planned on phone. Coming from uyo to lag wasn't a loss for me. Its also good to know nairalanders like you are geniune. Tanks a lot Temmy (biggie 12)
Re: I Need 22 Units Of Clean Grade A Used Computer Systems With 17" LCD Monitors by biggie12(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2012
Hello friend, have u bought de systems?

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree Accounting Video Tutor + Text Book + Peachtree Software + Codec Pack For Sale At Give Away / For N38,000 You Can Get This Clean Lgr40 Full Option Laptop / Whats The Best Broadband Service To Use In Lagos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.