Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President (8082 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / This Joke Will Show U Why They Call Me Jokes President Worlahi!! / Sumtin 4rm Ur Jokes President (gbagbo Bin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2012
Top of the day to y'all.
*Clear's throat. .*
As you all know, in this our lovely section,
we have different kind of madness!!
Posters??
Actors??
Acts??
Mental Patients??
Silly posters??
Dry Jokers??
Pastor's??
Devils. .e.g. booqee grin grin

errr. . . Infact you know what the thread subject's says?? undecided

Who's Jokes are the best??
Who's posts are funny??
Which user makes you LMAO??

Drop your nominations now for the "Funniest Joker(Jokes President)" in this section! tongue tongue

Whoever that rants around calling himself the Jokes President is the fake Presido. .lets Nominate the Real Presido grin I no mention names oh grin grin

Nominations would last for 3days (it can be changed anytime tho) tongue tongue

Note
: This isn't the "Best Joker of the Year Award" undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2012
I nominate...

fluid26. grin grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Tsmooth1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
Anybody weh nominate Bin-gbabooon, God go punish am. Dem go sack am for him job, and if he no get job, him no go get job!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
fluid26: I nominate...

fluid26. grin grin grin
ok nah!! grin grin you can nominate yourself tho
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
T-smooth:
Anybody weh nominate Bin-gbabooon, God go punish am. Dem go sack am for him job, and if he no get job, him no go get job!

bro. .you jez enter dey begin curse?? hope you well so??
You neva even nominate anyone undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Jonzingmaster(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
i nominate jonzing master...d only stupid,insane,psycho.....foolish fool in d section

1 Like

Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:

bro. .you jez enter dey begin curse?? hope you well so??
You neva even nominate anyone undecided undecided
.Abeg Ban dis useless he goat joo. .

owkay, bak to d matter
I can still categorically say here dt BIN still remain d best anytime, though his jokes may nt be funny sometimes, bt his comments no get equal. . . So I nominate BIN GBAGBO
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
T-smooth:
i support u 1 mil%
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bingbagbo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2012
u see, this question is just like asking "who is the best footballer in the world now?". . i mean even a baby can get you the answer . .

everybody knows i am the one and only JOKES PRESIDENT. I have more funny jokes than any poster ever!!!

so i will say, i am proud to be honoured again, i share this award with my best friends and colleagues BUNMIOGUNS, and DONKOLLIONE.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE OBVIOUS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

owkay, bak to d matter
I can still categorically say here dt BIN still remain d best anytime, though his jokes may nt be funny sometimes, bt his comments no get equal. . . So I nominate BIN GBAGBO
compare the too names
bin gbaboo
bumnioguns
dnt be decieved my people. Na dsame person o
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2012
bin gbagbo: u see, this question is just like asking "who is the best footballer in the world now?". . i mean even a baby can get you the answer . .

everybody knows i am the one and only JOKES PRESIDENT. I have more funny jokes than any poster ever!!!

so i will say, i am proud to be honoured again, i share this award with my best friends and colleagues BUNMIOGUNS, and DONKOLLIONE.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE OBVIOUS
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The nominations and poll shall tell!

Cheers
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

owkay, bak to d matter

LOL!!

Noted!! beht oga..why you no nominate me?? undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:

LOL!!

Noted!! beht oga..why you no nominate me?? undecided undecided
Seun don nominate you already, dts why he made you d Moderator. .. .
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: compare the too names
bin gbaboo
bumnioguns
dnt be decieved my people. Na dsame person o
*climbs on bella's head, waving and campaigning to the whole audience*. . .vote for BIN, vote for BIN grin grin grin
You self go get multiple IDs
Mat Wetter sad
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by EFULEFU1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
let be honest guys, i am not a regular in this section more of the romance section, but if there is one guy that rocks joke section is the one and only

BINGBABO PERIOD.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns:
Seun don nominate you already, dts why he made you d Moderator. .. .
hehehehe!!! Waa gbayii
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns:
*climbs on bella's head, waving and campaigning to the whole audience*. . .vote for BIN, vote for BIN grin grin grin
You self go get multiple IDs
Mat Wetter sad
see mumu bolo o.
But i gat to say u gat me lafin. Beta dan dat id iot!
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
EFULEFU1: let be honest guys, i am not a regular in this section more of the romance section, but if there is one guy that rocks joke section is the one and only

BINGBABO PERIOD.
Correct Person. . . . 1000000 people like dis grin grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bright007(f): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2012
Daniruff...Now I know say yoke don finish for ya mouth..instead to post yoke,u don become INEC CHAIRMAN for joke section.Na wa oooo..No offience,just my candid opinion
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: see mumu bolo o.
But i gat to say u gat me lafin. Beta dan dat id iot!
Awwwww..... Jst support d winning team owkay... . . BIN na my guy anytime. . .we run things together here. . .we are just three in one. . .BIN GBAGBO, DONKOLINE and BUNMIOGUNS. .. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
bright007: Daniruff...Now I know say yoke don finish for ya mouth..instead to post yoke,u don become INEC CHAIRMAN for joke section.Na wa oooo..No offience,just my candid opinion
.Bright bright, hw bobby cheesy
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
EFULEFU1: let be honest guys, i am not a regular in this section more of the romance section, but if there is one guy that rocks joke section is the one and only

BINGBABO PERIOD.
Thanks for your nomination!! smiley

You may now dance alanta grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
bright007: Daniruff...Now I know say yoke don finish for ya mouth..instead to post yoke,u don become INEC CHAIRMAN for joke section.Na wa oooo..No offience,just my candid opinion
Beht why R you this dumb?? undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Tsmooth1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
@Bella, thanks for your support. @Bunmiode, i no blame you na becos u b G*Y thats y u de support ur partner Bin-gbabooon. For me I nominate Seun as the yoke presido.
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by bunmioguns(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
dani1luv:
Thanks for your nomination!! smiley

You may now dance alanta grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns:
Awwwww..... Jst support d winning team owkay... . . BIN na my guy anytime. . .we run things together here. . .we are just three in one. . .BIN GBAGBO, DONKOLINE and BUNMIOGUNS. .. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
T-smooth:
@Bella, thanks for your support. @Bunmiode, i no blame you na becos u b G*Y thats y u de support ur partner Bin-gbabooon. For me I nominate Seun as the yoke presido.
Now you can Get out!! undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Bella3(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
bunmioguns:
it has been confirmed! Na dsame person
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: it has been confirmed! Na dsame person
why dem release you from cage na? undecided
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2012
Bélla3: it has been confirmed! Na dsame person

yea...they are three persons in one horrible identity! grin grin grin

More like...The Pathetic Trinity! grin grin grin

na joke o! shocked shocked
Re: Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President by dani1luv: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
fluid26:

yea...they are three persons in one horrible identity! grin grin grin

More like...The Pathetic Trinity! grin grin grin

na joke o! shocked shocked

Now this is a joker grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Oshiomole To Manchester Utd / Pics Of The Ugliest Football Players (must See) / I Go Dye- Nigerian Stand Up Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.