Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend (4294 Views)

Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters / Queen Latifah In Swimwear -(pics) / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by swing4real(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2007
What is this world turning into? Queen Latifah to Marry Girlfriend.

http://blogs.bet.com/entertainment/spotlight/
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by zigbo(f): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2007
wats the big deal undecided . . . i dint know she was gay tho. . .
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by segunpc(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2007
please whenever u re giving such news give us references so we'll know the authenticity of the information. well if it's true then shame on her. cos she is a star and i love her movies and musics. in short, i love her.
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by yimiton(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ segunpc
There's a link below the poster's post, I'm sure that was where she got the news

I heard once that QL was guy but I didn't believe it. This isn't good at all. I loved her undecided
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by ifyalways(f): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2007
no big deal. lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by chiogo(f): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2007
hehehehehe. lol, yeah, i seen it too on betentertainment. oh wow, idk what to say. I noticed she has this manish behavior. oh well, that's her problem, goodluck. i still like her tho.
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by iice(f): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2007
Hmmmm interesting. . .
She definitely nailed that role in 'Set it off'
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by chiogo(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2007
ok, this mornin' as i was preparin' for school, i heard on d radio that she was asked about the whole thingy and she said there's no marriage takin' place and that she wonders where all these rumors come from. well, she didn't deny havin' d girlfriend but she said there was no marriage proposal and that the only news we'd be hearin' from her is *happy holidays*. hey, she's still gay but she never proposed, i guess. Either way, that's her problem./
Re: Queen Latifah To Marry Girlfriend by zigbo(f): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2007
omigosh that freaking link jst destroyed the intensity for me. . .i dunn0 wat the hell made me look at the link again, i usually watch antm on saturday nights now the finale is supposed to be nxt nd i go to this site and see tyra nd saleisha together,i'm so pissed i wanted to be suprised. . . . watever, lol sad tongue

(1) (Reply)

9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods / Photos: Davido’s Mum ‘late Mrs Veronica Adeleke’ 10th Remebrance Anniversary / Again!!!maheeda Shares A Half Unclad PHOTOS Of Her Holding A Police Barton [18 +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.