Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Customer Scamming By DSTV/MTN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customer Scamming By DSTV/MTN (542 Views)

The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics / Please Share Old And New Methods Yahoo Yahoo Boys Use In Scamming That You Know / OLX Nigeria And So Much Scamming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Scamming By DSTV/MTN by santanovva(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
Well,I didn't really want to talk about this experience but may be †ђξ bitterness of being conned by a fuel attendant earlier in †ђξ day spurred my outburst.I remember back in †ђξ early days of gsm in Nigeria where customers(glo customers for certain) were charged for making their complaints known!whenever u call d customer care line,they happily sap †ђξ juice off your credits and this situation is similar but it concerns dstv and their pal MTN.

I was unable to access my dstv account due to †ђξ weather (I guess) so I called †ђξ customer care line 08039003788. I noticed that †ђξ response I got was from an automated voice which took its time telling me stories of irrelivance for about 3 minutes only to wrap it up by telling me 'THEY WERE CLOSED FOR †ЂΞ DAY' and guess what? I was charged for EVERY USELESS SECONDS USED BY THEIR AUTOMATED VOICE!tell me, is this not a con work?

I don't believe this means of profiteering from customers -after they have paid high bills should be encouraged, but of course, WHO CARES enough to fight for unsatisfied,conned and scammed customers?

These guys are here to maximise their profits by hook and by crook.they are ready to fritter †ђξ forests and harry †ђξ hills..all in their quest for profit - too bad!

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Stocks Hit All Time Low. / Cooking Gas And Accessories Supply To Portharcourt And Evirons / 2003 Kia Rio At A Give Away Price! 470k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.