Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla (753 Views)

Breaking: Former Nigeria President Olusegun Obasanjo Arrested / Breaking: Olusegun Obasanjo Arrested ..(see Pic) / Aremu And Stella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by aristole(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
STELLA AND AREMU VISITED A ZOO WHERE THE FORMER ATTEMPTED TO GIVE A GORRILLA BANANA WHICH LASTED UNFRUITFUL.AREMU WAS ANGRY WITH THE WIFE AND FORCEFULLY TOOK THE BANANA FROM HER AND EXTENDED TO THE SAID GORRILLA.SURPRISINGLY,WITHOUT WASTING TIME;THE GORRILLA COLLECTED AND EVEN KNELT TO SHOW ITS APPRECIATION.THE DISTURBED STELLA QUERIED WHY THE GORRILLA DID NOT TAKE IT FROM HER EARLIER AND GESTURE OF THE GORRILLA AFTER COLLECTION.SIMPLY,HER HUSBAND UNVEILED A LONG AWAITING SECRET AND DISCLOSED TO THE WIFE THAT THE GORRILLA WOULD ONLY RECOGNISE HIS BROTHERS BECAUSE "BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER " IS THEIR WATCHWORD.
THAT MADE THE WIFE TO FLEE FOR HER LIFE.UNFORTUNATELY, SHE DIED DURING THE FLYING.
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by Migines(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
*shakes head vigorously*
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by ayusman16(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
This was harsh! To talk about ur ex-president's wife like that? U need to be flogged and caged just like the gorrillas!
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by aristole(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
migines.you cant imagine.the man is even back to the zoo.if you see him lately;you will know he is the king of gorrillas
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by Migines(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
Even worse wat he sed bout the wife.
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by aristole(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
i beg u na.dont mis interprete,misquote,misread i mean any form of mis. i am not making refernce(s) to any body.sorry,is that the ex-president's name? does he look like that?i beg i never shop country's money.imagine a jobless man talking to such person.i dont have the effontery o
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by ayusman16(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
SSS has just been unleashed on u! Goodluck!
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by brimbrack(m): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2007
@ aristotle, this is totally unacceptable, u are talking about the ex president's late wife. u need to show some respect for the dead.
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by aristole(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE DONT HAVE A SPACE IN YOUR HEART TO BELIEVE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING.AT LEAST I HAVE CLAIMED AN ALIBI. AND BESIDES,MY RELIGION DOESNT REGARD THE DEADS.THEY ARE GONE AND WILL NEVER LIVE AGAIN.YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPLAINIG ABOUT STELLA.WHAT ABOUT AREMU.YOU SHOULD CONSIDER AN EGBA MAN ALSO.I GUESS ALL OF YOU ARE FROM STELLA'S STATE.YOU SEE SSS HAS ENETERED.YEH! A SLAP.SEE YOU ALL AT THE DETENTION UNTIL I CLAIM MY MANDATE.HOPE 2007
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by Migines(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2007
Gud luck
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by yewaman1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
haha undecided very funny!
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2007
@poster
If this is your idea of a joke then i prefer crying everyday embarassed
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by Migines(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2007
Shooo? Gud luck o.
Re: Olusegun Aremu And The Gorrilla by clemcykul(f): 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
okay poster! u had the remanning dope i hid under the bed ryte

as for ur joke, it sulks big time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dopehead!

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Joke For Every Guys And Ladies! / Way 4ward / Buy Yo Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.