Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. (1211 Views)

Two Ghanaians Arrested In Amsterdam For Pounding Fufu In Their Flat On 7th Floor / Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. by wurajone(f): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2012
I'm a greece residence permit holder and presently in Nigeria,I have a wedding to attend in amsterdam on saturday and I want to know if I can travel straight to amsterdam from Lagos without getting to Greece first.
Vicjustice and others,I'll appreciate your response.thanks
Re: Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. by unipol(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2012
yes you can, but make sure you don't stay more than 3 months. that is the schengen agrement.
Re: Flying To Amsterdam On A Greece Residence Permit. by wurajone(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2012
@unipol,thanks,I won't even stay up to a week,but I don't know if the immigration in Lagos will allow that since I'm not holding a netherlands permit.wouldn't mind flying to greece and use train to holland,but I'll be travelling on friday night and the wedding is on saturday morning.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Behave On Your First Day In A City? Did You Behave Like Mumu? / Photo From The Ghastly Accident At Ikeja-along This Morning / Did Aisha Buhari Really Visit America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.