Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl (10126 Views)

Yay!!!! Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Welcomes Son / Kim Kardashian Welcomes A Baby Boy With Husband Kanye West / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by mukina2: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2012
Look out, world: there's an adorable new Kardashian to keep up with now!

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have welcomed their second child—and first daughter—E! News has exclusively learned.

The baby girl was born early Sunday in Los Angeles at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and joins big brother Mason in the ever-expanding Kardashian-Disick household. So how did the birth go down? And, most importantly, what's the cutie pie's name?

MORE: Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Trouble in Family Vacay Paradise?
PlayDo Kourtney and Scott plan on giving Mason a younger brother or sister--because the tabloids are already claiming a little one is on the way!
PlayNow that their time in New York is ending, Kim is torn when Kris announces that he’s moving with her back to L.A. Hear what Kourt and Scott tell her.
PlayCan Khloe get Kourtney to ditch her old lady pajamas for some naughty negligee?

Let's say hello to Penelope Scotland Disick.

"Scott and I are overjoyed to welcome our precious angel Penelope Scotland Disick into our lives. We are forever blessed. Mommy and baby are resting comfortably," Kourtney tells E! News.

The 33-year-old E! star had an all-natural birth, and her new mini-me tipped the scales at 7 pounds, 14 ounces.

"It was a great. She had an easy delivery," matriarch Kris Jenner tells us. "[Penelope] is so cute. She looks just like Mason. She's so beautiful. We are so happy."

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-06-26/kourtney-kardashian-welcomes-a-baby-girl-penelope-scotland-disick/
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2012
O...kay! Not to diss Kourtney or Khourtney or K-whatever-ney, but who the french cares?
Well at least the child hasn't got a "K" anywhere in her name.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2012
Oh wait, her name ends with a "K", shoulda known.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
The Kardashians took tricking to the next level.

I respect their hustle. cool
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by 2mch(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
And so? Who cares? People still watch this?
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
i wonder wetin concin naija with kourtney pickin sef....ooopsssss congratssss ooooo
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by inspirenet: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
shymmex: The Kardashians took tricking to the next level.

I respect their hustle. cool
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by nikkyshyne(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
See people beefing my poor Kourtney. undecided
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Ignatio(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
These people really give their kids weird names.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by slimyem: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
wetin concern me and kourtney kardashian??
next abeg!!!
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by adorebee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
Congrats kourtney!,I pray God blesses khloe with a child of her own.She has been trying to conceive for 2 yrs now.God pls bless her.Its heart breaking to see her sis who is not even married have two beautiful kids while she who is legally married has none

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by maninmood(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2012
Keep glorifying s[i]l[/i]uts and good-for-nothing spoilt kids. You females can repeat their folly in Nigeria by having a s[i]e[/i]x session with likes of D-banj, record it, and sell it off and may be earn popularity cheesy And how effectively have they helped your divorce rate, women? I guess much more dramatic cool

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by kott(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gv us betta stroy joor,kotni ko cockni ni
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by arantess: 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
♍Ɣ neighbour just put †Φ bed too...baby boy sef

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by freecocoa(f): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2012
arantess: ♍Ɣ neighbour just put †Φ bed too...baby boy sef
Help me tell am congratulations and ask am when go be the naming ceremony?make i know whether i go come chop rice.

1 Like

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Of all the three girls, i still respect KOURTNEY. She's a little bit reserved when compared to big fat khloe, kim is the worst. Congrats to her and her boyfriend anyway..... BTW, what the heck, is the meaning of the "k" trend in their name? What is this doing on front page too? It's nairaland for good sake, not hollywood.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by free2ryhme: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Illuminati people give birth to Illuminati baby in Illuminati hospital .. this is Illuminati story
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by OCHULORC(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
Go girl, congrats 2 u & scot. God bless your bundle of joy.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
free2ryhme: Illuminati people give birth to Illuminati baby in Illuminati hospital .. this is Illuminati story

Waiting for the day the word "illuminati" isn't found in a celebrity thread.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Csami(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2012
But how this one take concern common man wey dey naija dey hustle?
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Lisa1: 3:13am On Jul 10, 2012
bump
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by bnajmyboolah: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Why have the middle name be Scotland? I think I'm going to name my first child, i don't know.......Australia?
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 10, 2012
You mean that girl is 33, then how old is Kim and Kloe, She is the only i like in that their house
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by amaechijay: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2012
Oh I am happy for Kourtney and Scot. Just hope their next project will be to cement their relationship.

The name is now "Scotland" and not "Scot"...interesting.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by Wusa25(f): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2012
[quote
author=CHESSBOARD]You mean that girl is 33, then how old is Kim and
Kloe, She is the only i like in that their house[/quote] kim is 31 nd khloe is 27. congratulations to kourtney nd scott. But it will be good if they can get married.
Re: Kourtney Kardashian Welcomes Penelope Scotland Disick - Her New Baby Girl by abohrandy: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2012
freecocoa: Help me tell am congratulations and ask am when go be the naming ceremony?make i know whether i go come chop rice.

ur head dey dia joor!!! ma systa go born her second by sept, and we r hoping that its a gurl!!!

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Man Beg Babe To Suck Her Womanliness On Instagram!! (pix) / ‘kuku Ma Go Unclad’ Fans Come After Simi For Her Outfit In These Photos / Viral Hot Sexy Video And Photos Of Sexy Ghana Girl Doing Bad Things In Her Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.