Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,583 members, 7,861,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Please Advice: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Advice: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me (517 Views)

Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / Please Advise: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me by tpee200: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2012
I met this girl that I sincerely want to settle down with but I've discovered that she is a quiet girl and easily gets angry. I'm also a quite person, easily provoked but patient and have self control. Most of the times I don't know what provokes her. she told me she has once slapped a full grown man as a result of provocation. She also told me she doesn't know when she acts like that when provoked. Please, I need to know from your experience whether the marriage will be peaceful or not. Also how can she put this under control?
Re: Please Advice: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me by webcam(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
ur answer is very simple since the two of you have the same temper...ask ur self how can you organice your self with your temper?
Re: Please Advice: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me by Princewell2012(m): 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
lipsrsealed embarassedYouguy will have a litle problem at the end of the day,and Iam not sure the mariage will last,however if one of you can drop that spirit, that will be a deferent story, although you may love ur selves but, you will always be quereling all the time, and we don't know how long that is going to last,so the decission now depend on you,

(1) (Reply)

Respect Fast Or Be Expelled - Saudi Tell Non-muslims / The Light Of The World / F@sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.