Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? (575 Views)

Did You Make Nairaland Frontpage In 2012? / My Nairaland Frontpage "Mod" For SMF / How To Post New Topics And Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
It's 12.14 and the front page has no new topics yet. Seun et Mukina2, what gives?
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by mkmyers45(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
Muki on holiday grin grin grin grin
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by Afam4eva(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
I was surprised too.
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by emmykk(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
afam4eva: I was surprised too.
or was he in jos area
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by Afam4eva(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
emmykk: or was he in jos area
I don't know what it is but it kinda looks strange no single topic has made it to the frontpage today. Where is Seun and Mukina?
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by mukina2: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
There is a problem but its been worked on, and updates will soon be posted.

Sorry about that.
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by Seun(m): 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2012
We had technical difficulties due to an unfortunate series of events. Many apologies about this!
Re: Why No New Topics On The Frontpage Today? by Afam4eva(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2012
mukina2: There is a problem but its been worked on, and updates will soon be posted.

Sorry about that.
Seun: We had technical difficulties due to an unfortunate series of events. Many apologies about this!
This kind turn of events involving Seun and Mukina get as e be. Anyways, you guys are welcome back.

(1) (Reply)

Visit This Website.....you'll Never Regret You Did / "Get Instant Access To 52 High Quality Internet Marketing & Self-help Articles / Secure,reliable Web Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.