Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Fight? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been In A Fight? (1000 Views)

Who Would Win A Fight Between A Wrestler And A Boxer / I Want A Fight With Pendo! / Pick A Fight In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by dot2002(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2007
Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone?

Did you start it?

For what reasons would you get into a fight?

Does it solve anything?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 04, 2007
Happily, I've never been in a fight, never been hit, or hit anyone. I've been in some pretty unpleasant situations, but I believe in the power of verbal reasoning. I've always managed to talk myself out of trouble, always works for me.

I'd get into a fight if the safety of a loved one was threatened, and verbal reasoning failed to diffuse a potentially volatile situation.

I'm a great advocate of the theory, "violence breeds violence". Hence, for me, violence would be a last resort.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by ifyalways(f): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2007
yeah but that was a long time ago.while in primary school,i was the class prefect and we had this girl that was older than all of us,makes noise in class and was infact a bully and we were all scared of her.one day i wrote her name cos she was making noise and our class teacher flogged her.after school,this girl cornered me whilist going home with my friends and a fight ensued.it was not just me,all my 3 friends.this girl was super strong.she beat all of us and even gave us sand chop.omo, since then i have never fought. grin grin grin grin grin to chop sand no be joke.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 04, 2007
ifyalways:

yeah but that was a long time ago.while in primary school,i was the class prefect and we had this girl that was older than all of us,makes noise in class and was infact a bully and we were all scared of her.one day i wrote her name because she was making noise and our class teacher flogged her.after school,this girl cornered me whilist going home with my friends and a fight ensued.it was not just me,all my 3 friends.this girl was super strong.she beat all of us and even gave us sand chop.omo, since then i have never fought. grin grin grin grin grin to chop sand no be joke.

Lol, that's funny! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by ikamefa(f): 2:22am On Dec 04, 2007
ifyalways:

yeah but that was a long time ago.while in primary school,i was the class prefect and we had this girl that was older than all of us,makes noise in class and was infact a bully and we were all scared of her.one day i wrote her name because she was making noise and our class teacher flogged her.after school,this girl cornered me whilist going home with my friends and a fight ensued.it was not just me,all my 3 friends.this girl was super strong.she beat all of us and even gave us sand chop.omo, since then i have never fought. grin grin grin grin grin to chop sand no be joke.

" grin " funny

@topic yes oh! how can you grow up in the mean streets of mushin and not know how to give a mean upper-cut and throw bottles? grin cheesy grin cheesy cool those where the days

now i live in more civilized country ! verbally i can defend ma self if the need arises and if my safety or that of a loved one is threatened mushin training still dey! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by dot2002(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2007
hope you all become best friends or the girl-girl fight continue for some time? me i was too skinny and always frumpy not until i lay my eyes on a guy that used to hang out with one senior sister, that was my first and significant pull but it was really huge by then because i fought for the right to kiss this guy even though he never realise it until years later.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by tamme: 12:57am On Jul 15, 2009
I have been fighting since I was 10 and still fighting
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Fight? by saniashindet: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr Live Stream fight card will be available on pay-per-view and on the social media platform Triller at a price point of $49.99. Will you be tuning in?

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Bulk Sms Business / The Nigeria Cake Expo- Oct 16/17 / Glo Network Is Too Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.