Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? (699 Views)

Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / Can One Use An Oceanic Debit Card To Shop Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by EMOGROUP: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2012
Brothers in the house please help. I currently heard from a friend of mine that I can download insta Fx platform on etisalat android phone and use it to trade. Guys please how true is this? And is it advisable to use it to to trade or one should stick to Pc?
Re: Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 10, 2012
@op Yes
Re: Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by EMOGROUP: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
babaearly: @op Yes
thanks bro I really appreaciate. But like how much does it cost?
Re: Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
sorry no idea
Re: Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by EMOGROUP: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2012
babaearly: sorry no idea
ok
Re: Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by nairalander(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
You can use any android phone to trade. However, you still need a PC for proper analysis and optimal use of your preferred indicator(s). Trading strictly with a mobile device is not advisable.
Re: Can I Use An Etisalat Android To Trade Fx? by EMOGROUP: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
nairalander: You can use any android phone to trade. However, you still need a PC for proper analysis and optimal use of your preferred indicator(s). Trading strictly with a mobile device is not advisable.
thanks for adding this

(1) (Reply)

I Have N400,000 To Invest / Nairalanders Please Help Me On U-mobile / Pls I Need Infomation On How To Start Production Of Toilet Tissues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.