Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tell Us The Attributes Of Your Dream Husband/wife You Wish To Marry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Us The Attributes Of Your Dream Husband/wife You Wish To Marry. (594 Views)

14 Attributes Of Nigeria Mothers / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us The Attributes Of Your Dream Husband/wife You Wish To Marry. by manosteel(m): 8:23am On Jul 10, 2012
In high school or college, we all at one time or the other fantasize about the type of person we wish to marry. Sometimes, they are realizable, and sometimes not. For instance, i dreamt of marrying a tall girl, fair in complexion, with long hair, blue eyes, good manner and God fearing. I ended up marrying a short girl, dark in complexion, short hair, good manner and God fearing. What about you.
Re: Tell Us The Attributes Of Your Dream Husband/wife You Wish To Marry. by NeuroBoss(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2012
I've (until recently) always thought about a woman that combines a rare beauty with some incredible qualities that could only be found among angels as no human being can possess such. Now that I have resigned to follow the will of HE who made me to make that important choice, I still silently wish HE give me a beautiful woman with as much passion as I have for languages as I am a polyglot and would like to raise a family where the children will inherit about 10 languages from their infant. How I wish God grant this!

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of First Born / Lawlessness And Disregard For Authority In The Present Age: What Can We Do? / Communication In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.