Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Doing Business In Liberia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Doing Business In Liberia (3611 Views)

Ebola: FG Suspends Airline Operations From Liberia, Sierra Leone / Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone / -The Gallery Of Monrovia Liberia- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Business In Liberia by umunnatim(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2012
please i need matured advice here,i have 800k excluding my flight ticket,am thinking of travelling to Liberia to start sales of phones,laptops and other accessories what do you think as regards to that business in Liberia.Thanks
Re: Doing Business In Liberia by onatisi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
bad idea , you will make money here doing the same business ,

2 Likes

Re: Doing Business In Liberia by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
onatisi: bad idea , you will make money here doing the same business ,

But compared to Liberia, you think he will make more money in Nigeria?
Please note i am asking and not trying to argue it
Re: Doing Business In Liberia by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:

But compared to Liberia, you think he will make more money in Nigeria?
Please note i am asking and not trying to argue it

yes i understand u and thanks for the intelligent question i believe he will make more money doing the sme business in nigeri even i myself i am thinking of coming back to naij nd join the electronic biz.reasons the nigerian economy favours the biz u wont believe maybe we need to rub minds together but to answer ur question yes i blieve he will make enough profit in nigeria although i must confee i have never been to liberia

3 Likes

Re: Doing Business In Liberia by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
onatisi:

yes i understand u and thanks for the intelligent question i believe he will make more money doing the sme business in nigeri even i myself i am thinking of coming back to naij nd join the electronic biz.reasons the nigerian economy favours the biz u wont believe maybe we need to rub minds together but to answer ur question yes i blieve he will make enough profit in nigeria although i must confee i have never been to liberia

I do agree there is money in the business in Nigeria . . . I presently supply some of the sellers in Nigeria with phones and other electronics.
But since you seems to know your Onions, i will blv you.

1 Like

Re: Doing Business In Liberia by DAY12(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
liberia ke? Dont try such a thing, invest d money here n work very hard, is very easy to make money in nigeria than any other african country

1 Like

Re: Doing Business In Liberia by umunnatim(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
All Of una Get sense,may God bless you guys all for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Doing Business In Liberia by legendnau: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
please l want to go to liberia to set up a boutique and go into ladies wears, please NL advise
Re: Doing Business In Liberia by cutieme(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
Hello,please if you are in liberia or have stayed there can you enlighten us on tge business environment there and standard of living there,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Doing Business In Liberia by NewIdeas: 5:27am On May 16, 2017
Also interested too.
Re: Doing Business In Liberia by sefani(f): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
please, can someone give an idea on how to export stuffs from Enugu Nigeria to Liberia?
Re: Doing Business In Liberia by Marimart: 9:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Are you in Liberia at the moment or what?
Re: Doing Business In Liberia by Marimart: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2021
sefani:
please, can someone give an idea on how to export stuffs from Enugu Nigeria to Liberia?
Are you in Liberia at the moment or what?

(1) (Reply)

Document For Settlement For The Husband In Nigeria / Advice about moving To Nigeria / I Don Japa Ooo Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.