Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

FAQ: Where To Meet Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / FAQ: Where To Meet Men (495 Views)

Where To Meet Hot Naija Girls (singles) / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ: Where To Meet Men by fungalleryblog: 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
Now if you’re an upwardly mobile, preferably 20 something female living in our green nation, chances are, you’ve started to hear the word marriage being dropped a little too often for comfort. It’s not that you don’t want to settle down, it’s that you are still single. They obviously omitted the help section of this FAQ in the ‘need to get married’ manual. So I’m here to help, to give ten places in Nigeria where NOT to meet men.

1. CHURCH:

Now I know what many people have told you; go to church, you will meet good, kind, gentle, God-fearing men who are looking for like minded women to settle down with. Pay no attention to them, I have it on great authority that men go to church to look for women to sleep with, not settle down with.

2. CLUBS:

How can you even meet a man in the club? Let me paint the picture for you, you get dressed, looking and feeling sexy which usually means you’re both. Head out with your friends, drink copious amounts of alcohol while Timaya is telling you to ‘shake your bum bum’. This really good looking guy walks over, asks you to dance and there’s plenty of crotch to crotch grinding, heavy breathing, he extends an invitation to his house, you accept. Next morning, he doesn’t even let you take a shower. See what I mean?

OR:

You decline his offer, he takes your number and you guys go out on a few dates. You think he’s a good catch, you’re waiting for your 90 day rule to pass so you can freely give it up. Then 60 days later, you call him to say hi and his WIFE picks up the phone. Read the rest here http:///cp3zzab

www.fungalleryblog.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl / A Serious Search For A Soulmate / Female Friends Wanted Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.