Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist" (2212 Views)

VIDEO DOWNLOAD : Iyanya – Ur Waist / Iyanya - Ur Waist (Video) / Download D'banj's Latest Single, Oliver Twist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist" by fungalleryblog: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ur Waist is different. It’s something between, makossa and the background music to a Caribbean orgy, with a faint touch of Terry G’s Akpako. The roll is almost flawless. The bounce is solid. And personally I find the repetitions very attractive. The lines are easy to memorize. And somehow I believe many good clubbing memories in the future will probably be anchored on these words; “when the DJ played Ur Waist by Inyanya…”

This is definitely one of those songs that will kick the party into high gear. Get ready to dance! This song will have you forming groups and following the leader pretty soon on the dance floor.

Will Inyanya’s new single outshine Kukere? Perhaps not, but I’m certain it will inspire some new variations to the already popular Etighi dance step.

I’ll rate it 3/5

Download here /p2rgLk-7k
Re: Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2012
Fix ur download link.
Re: Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist" by baronchill: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2012
kiss dis song wax i swear to GOD

(1) (Reply)

[DONWLOAD] : YUNG6IX Ft. Olamide - Before I Go Broke || Naijaplayhiphop.com / Korede Bello Ft. Tiwa Savage - Romantic [official Video Download] / Download Video Olamide Letter To Milli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.