Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Black Berry Playbook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Black Berry Playbook (828 Views)

How To Install Anroid Market And Run Android Apps On Blackberry Playbook / In Need Of Wifi To Update New Blackberry Playbook / Blackberry Playbook 16gb & 32gb Tablets Available In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Berry Playbook by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2012
Yeah the ipad is awesome!!!! but a more realistic option for the nigerian market is the playbook..my reasons stem primarily from the fact that unlike developed countries the internet services are still very expensive here and unreliable

i pay 8000 naira monthly for a 5gig internet connection on my ipad while on my playbook i pay 300naira for unlimited browsing download and streaming of videos online with no limit on data usage!! so seriuously what is the sense in spending more for less?. i now use my ipad2 strictly offline all my online work is dont via my playbook with the new os2.1 installed.. i think people better get one now before the price goes up once mtn them realise this benefit of unlimited useage online they would probably go and buy off all the palybooks in the market and start selling them very high. i got my 64 gig playbook for less than 70k.
all you need is your playbook and a bb phone, just download bb bridge and violla you are online . but for the unlimited option you have to subscribe for the full BIS monthly which is 300naira on mtn
Re: Black Berry Playbook by Pacify: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2012
lestat: Yeah the ipad is awesome!!!! but a more realistic option for the nigerian market is the playbook..my reasons stem primarily from the fact that unlike developed countries the internet services are still very expensive here and unreliable

i pay 8000 naira monthly for a 5gig internet connection on my ipad while on my playbook i pay 300naira [/b]for unlimited browsing download and streaming of videos online with no limit on data usage!! so seriuously what is the sense in spending more for less?. i now use my ipad2 strictly offline all my online work is dont via my playbook with the new os2.1 installed.. i think people better get one now before the price goes up once mtn them realise this benefit of unlimited useage online they would probably go and buy off all the palybooks in the market and start selling them very high. i got my 64 gig playbook for less than 70k.
all you need is your playbook and a bb phone, just download bb bridge and violla you are online . but for the unlimited option you have to subscribe for [b]the full BIS monthly which is 300naira on mtn

Is it 300naira or 3000naira? Pls get your facts right
Re: Black Berry Playbook by benzion72(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
MTN BBC is N1500 also etisalat the same package for the same price glo gives 3Gig data for the same package. That is what I use on my PB. It is wisdom that saves a lot of money. And PB run android application effectively through side loading. I have more than 100 applications on my playbook.
Re: Black Berry Playbook by emma2002(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently. NEW HP Pavilion Dv6. / Digital Alternator Booster For Tiger Generators For Sale. / How To Prevent Overheating In Computers E@sily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.