Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Learn Object Oriented Programming Concepts And Java - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Learn Object Oriented Programming Concepts And Java (627 Views)

Python,pearl And Java Programing / Learn JAVA And Object Oriented Programming Concepts From The MASTER / ASP.NET Programmer With Skills In VB.NET Or C# And Java Script Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Object Oriented Programming Concepts And Java by ifylistic(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Hi all, I am A Sun Certified Java Web Component Developer and presently I work on Web applications equally using PHP and ASP.NET(C#) platforms , this is because I started with OOP and later JAVA. Java was my first language and today, PHP,Csharp, action script, Jquery, JAva script,JSP, Core JAva API for desktop programming are now so easy to work with because i started from the toughest. U can start that way too. I didnt mention Oracle/Oracle SQL, MYSQL, MSSQL, I work with those too. Though I have a computer engineering background form the university. Call now to learn :08030620938, website: www.choratech.net

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy-technology Enthusiast/ Junior Web App Developer / I Need A Software Project To Work On / Top 3 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A School Management System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.