Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone (1898 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Must A Christian Go To Church Before His/ Her Prayers Be Answer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by BernieBoy(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2006
She asked me to leave my church (Catholic) and join her (Living faith) I obeyed because i loved her. Now she's gone after only after our honeymoon. I'm confused. Should i go back to my former church (catholic) or continue with livng faith? A stitch in time will indeed save nine****

Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Ciaralover(f): 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2006
She is a Dumbass!!!!Cause you are HOT!!!!
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by reniks(f): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2006
She asked you to leave your church and u OBEYED?That love was serious o.And she left you?That's sad cos it seems she didn't deserve your love afterall.Y did she leave now?I mean she actually got married to you and left after your honeymoon. About your dilemma on staying in the present church or going back to the previous.I think its basically ur choice.Which of the churches do you prefer?Are you in the present church only because of the girl?Seems like you placed your relationship with the girl over your relationship with God.Anyway just stick with the church in which you find easy to build your relationship with God.Meanwhile you'll get a girl who deserves your love or the girl might come back[that depends on her reason for leaving]
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Free(f): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2006
oooh thats sad poor boy
bless your heart am sure you would be fine!!!
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by walinton(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2006
God our guys dey fall in love oooooo,just choose for your self the better church you think is right,okay make God be with you, lol
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by na2day2(m): 4:04am On Sep 21, 2007
honestly, una don begin dey fear me. all these stories una dey bring come nairaland, i hope dey are real because dey don dey pass becareful. haba! u left ur church without a conviction and the girl waka? wonders sha never end ooo. abi are u tell us the full gospel story of what really happened? una dey see nigerian babes. all i have been reading on this nairaland are all negatives of nigerian ppl especially the women: sum1 will come and tell me they need finance for true romance, oya, the guy wey do such a big sacrifice don hang. that is hw she wld have done if he had money and after the marriage money kon waka.

@ poster, take heart. as per which church u shld go, i will personally say living faith but the true decision is urs with some soul searching. i have been to a lot living faith churches were the things they do, all i can say is tufiakpa! shocked shocked living faith will be my suggestion but they are not the way to heaven. find a personal relationship with God almighty.
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Infourmer: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2007
why didnt you pray before you follow follow like a chicken led to slaughter.

Proverbs 23:28
Like a bandit she lies in wait, and multiplies the unfaithful among men.

Am sorry but there's a million and one good things awaiting, just follow your faith where ever it leads.
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by banni: 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
This is indeed reversal .

Usually nah catholic they demand say make you join them .

No one should be made to join a church .
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 02, 2008
pls go back to ur church then
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by afiq(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
U should go back to Catholic Church
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
l boy so u changed ur faith b/c of a woman.so if 2moro u fall in luv wit a muslim u ll convert 2 islam.U r not just a fool but a very big one 4 dat matter
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
She left cos you are not man enough.
She left, cos she wants a real man.
A real man will learn to know what is right, belv in what he know is right and will not just jump ship cos of some lady
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by otokx(m): 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
But my guy why you fall hand now?
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2010
otokx:

But my guy why you fall hand now?

Lol
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2010
I think the poster is a real big fool, what has his pics got to do with the topic and secondly the way he posted the topic doesn't even make sense. No enough explanation and now he ran away.

He didn't even respond to anyone.

Fooool
Re: she asked me to leave My Church Before We Get Married,i did, now She's Gone by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2010
sofeco:

I think the poster is a real big fool, what has his pics got to do with the topic and secondly the way he posted the topic doesn't even make sense. No enough explanation and now he ran away.

He didn't even respond to anyone.

Fooool

Why u come dey vex na?

(1) (Reply)

How To Pray And Command Instant Result / How Am I To Pay My Tithe? / Holy Communion: Are Pastors Doing It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.