Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? (925 Views)

Introduction To Twitter Bootstrap 3 / How Do I Follow Favourite Blog? / Follow Me I Follow You 100% Garanty Software And Money Making ( Must Visit ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2012
I'm looking for who to follow, with interests in business opportunities, online business, web design, marketing, etc all business please drop your handle and i'll follow. thanks.
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by spikesC(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Follow @infinitbin to get latest updates on freelance jobs.
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by mavtrevor(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Follow @mavtrevor for Tech infos
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
ok now i'm with you guys.
Follow me back @smallbusinessng.

Any one else?
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by rufaai(m): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2012
Follow people that interest you, people that tweet relevancy to your niche market. Do not follow people just so that they follow you back, thats bad practice.

Personally. i am at @mukoshy (follow only at your own interest)

The key to finding twitter interesting is communicate with people. Get updates for celebrities that entertain you, businesses you deal with, friends who you deem fit etc

Keep it pretty slow and easy, you'll find it interesting.
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2012
@Rufai

i already made it clear in my first post. I'll follow you all the same
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
is that all guys?
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by infofirst(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2012
follow @iaaazcom(ffk back) @twiterhero(ffl back) and @tweetwizzard, gr8 twitter accounts to follow
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by Excelboi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Ff @excelboi
Re: New To Twitter. Who Should I Follow? by misteri: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
YOU CAN FOLLOW @TweetOracle

(1) (Reply)

Some Useful Facebook Tips. / Pls Can You Guys Help Me With A Trusted LR Exchanger / Am Tryin Smtin Pls Dnt Band Me, U Can Delet It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.