Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Barbing Salon. Any Idea Of How To Start And Run Beauty Salon? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Barbing Salon. Any Idea Of How To Start And Run Beauty Salon? (1549 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Is It Ok To Set Up A Barbing Salon Without Being A Barber? / How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Barbing Salon. Any Idea Of How To Start And Run Beauty Salon? by newacca: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
I am thinking of starting another business where I will generate daily income. I discover some communities in my town,where there are no good barbing salons,and I want to seize the opportunity to bring good service to them. I need advise from experienced members,especially those that have worked or work in the relevant field.
Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Barbing Salon. Any Idea Of How To Start And Run Beauty Salon? by Sharexgold(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2012
I'm into salon biz, & i think i can give a helpin hands on that.
Re: Barbing Salon. Any Idea Of How To Start And Run Beauty Salon? by newacca: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sharexgold: I'm into salon biz, & i think i can give a helpin hands on that.
Yea,thx bro. I would like you to give me an insight of major things that will make the biz keep running successful with good profit and major things that may kill such biz. I want to start the biz in Abeokuta or Ibadan. do you have any advice or tip for me?

(1) (Reply)

"The Bitter Truth About Making Money Online" / Pls Help Me Review my Start-up! / Business Idea - To Assist In The Unemployment Challenge Facing Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.