Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Assistance Is Needed For A Database Driven Website For A Steel Construction Comp - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Assistance Is Needed For A Database Driven Website For A Steel Construction Comp (578 Views)

I Need Help With My Final Year (comp Science) Project / A Database Programmer Needed Urgently! / Urgent :how Much Will It Cost To Design A Database With Visual Basic.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assistance Is Needed For A Database Driven Website For A Steel Construction Comp by 2net: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
I will appreciate if any experience hand can avail me the cost of developing a website for a steel construction company,
I need the cost of registring the domain, hosting, also how i can integrate online payment system to the site.
Pls kindly let me know the most reliable payment merchant in nigeria and their charges.

pls this information is urgently needed.
Re: Assistance Is Needed For A Database Driven Website For A Steel Construction Comp by Bossman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
One task at a time. First of all, what is your experience, do you plan on doing this yourself, or do you want someone to do the whole thing, and you are trying to find out how much tat will be? What kind of functionality do you want, what kind of data/entity do you need information about, etc? If you do not have all this information handy, and you want someone to come in and do the analysis/design and development, then that will all need to be factored into the cost. Seriously, it's not easy to just give you a ballpark figure without knowing more from your end.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Skilled And Intelligent Web Developer For My Social Site Now / Free Bulk SMS Site / I Need A Good And Fast Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.