Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Still Can't See - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Still Can't See (756 Views)

When You Can't See Where The Relationship Is Going And Which Do You Prefer? / I Park My Motor On The Road Just To Enter Market And I Can't See It Again. / Still Can't Believe This..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Can't See by sutoboy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
A Nigeria guy (Bunmiogun) trying to avoid paying doctor's fee after an eye operation says, "I still can't see." The doctor(Bin gbagbo) then asks a sexy nurse(Vicky) to UnCloth in front of him. He again says "I can't see". Doctor tells nurse to open her legs. Again he says "I can't see". Doctor says "Mother fucker". If you can't see, how come you're having ERECTION? Prepare his bill pls

Bunmiogun fainted! grin
Re: I Still Can't See by wissezy: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
Lol
Re: I Still Can't See by wissezy: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
grin
Re: I Still Can't See by sutoboy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
Akpors was coming back from school,
singing & dancing.
The father asked him,
"My son, dis one dat u're happy,
singing & dancing, I have not seen u
in dis mood for a while now"
Akpors replied & said,
"Papa, u will not be buying new
textbooks, notebooks and all the
writing materials"
The father shouted,
"That's my son, but wait oo, did you
win scholarship or something?"
"No papa am repeating the same
class!!!"
Akpors is still on drip at St. Mary's
hospital.

1 Like

Re: I Still Can't See by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
sutoboy: A Nigeria guy (Bunmiogun) trying to avoid paying doctor's fee after an eye operation says, "I still can't see." The doctor(Bin gbagbo) then asks a sexy nurse(Vicky) to UnCloth in front of him. He again says "I can't see". Doctor tells nurse to open her legs. Again he says "I can't see". Doctor says "Mother fucker". If you can't see, how come you're having ERECTION? Prepare his bill pls

Bunmiogun fainted! grin

hahahahahahahah nice joke

(1) (Reply)

†ђξ Red Alert (bishop Adeboye) / That Piece Of Meat!!!!!! / If Ur His Wife What Will U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.