Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lack Of Confidence - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lack Of Confidence (2018 Views)

See How This Guy Survives Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (screenshot) / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Lack Of Vision! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack Of Confidence by feelgood(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
Lack of Confidence

Dobbins lost his eye in an accident and couldn't afford the price of a glass eye. So, he carved one out of wood, but he was so self-conscious that he never left the house.

Finally, his friend Eddy came over and forced him to go out. "There's a dance over at the club," he said. "So what if one of your eyes is made out of wood?"

"All right," said Dobbins. "But if anybody makes fun of my eye, I'm leaving!"

He went to the dance and stood around, trying to build up his courage. Then he saw a woman standing alone in the corner. She was very attractive, but she had a hunchback.

"She's worse off than me," Dobbins thought. "The least I can do is ask her to dance."

He walked across the crowded dance floor and approached the girl. "Would you care to dance?" he asked.

"Would I?!" she exclaimed.

"That does it," he shouted. "Hunchback! Hunchback!"
Re: Lack Of Confidence by Migines(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2007
Na wao
Re: Lack Of Confidence by benjay1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Poster You call this crap "Lack Of Confidence",
Why not try "LACK OF YANS" ?
Re: Lack Of Confidence by kant26(f): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2007
in retrospect ur joke is quite funny,

Would I, Wood eye, lol thats funny!
Re: Lack Of Confidence by dele9000(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2007
Lol! 'wood eye'. . . Nice joke
Re: Lack Of Confidence by temmysexy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2007
oookkkaaay. i gat it, nice joke grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dauda's Furry Friends / Funny Means Family Travelled Due To Scarcity Of Fuel....[ Photo] / When A Cat Is Afraid Of Lassa Fever.. From Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.