Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! (1794 Views)

PHP Guys Please Help Me Solve This Problem / Guys, Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! / Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello all,
I am a computer software development student...My programming skills aren't really good.I would would appreciate suggestions that would require research/write-ups and stuffs like that.Thanking you all in advance.
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by bman2003: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
jbrodaly: Hello all,
I am a computer software development student...My programming skills aren't really good.I would would appreciate suggestions that would require research/write-ups and stuffs like that.Thanking you all in advance.
wat r u doing? b2much200329@yahoo.com
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by millennium2012: 12:16am On Jul 12, 2012
Visit this site to find various project topics relating to what your looking for:

http://findprojecttopics..com/

good luck!
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2012
Thank you guys for the contributions so far.
@bman2003 if i understand what your question..I want to do a project that does not require programming or implementation.Something that may require me to study a current method,then see how it can be improved.
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by petersmith85: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
I suggest to do to Real time project.Because it will be helpful to gain knowledge...More or less you go to do your project about your academic oriented..

shopping cart services in india
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
yes bro,real-time...but which?Thnx man
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by PrinceNN(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
@₱®ÌИСΞ thnx so much.Gonna check it out
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by Lisa1: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2012
Well down
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by prowlG: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2012
Just think about something that interest you, one of the things i hate most is getting involved in large queue and it has happened to me many times in banks, school etc. Thats why i included queue management system in my project topics, i will be writting on types of queue, problems , new method of handling queue. Off course, there will be some hardware involved which would also require programming , as this is a verbal research i don't do all that , i only need to make the hardware and software specifications. You can also work on hotel management system , this is more of a software thing and it will be web based.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
@LIsa1 well down?
@prowlG.Thanks so much..That of the queuing i have to think of a way but then...Concerning the hotel management system i already did that (Using ASP.NET) as a project in my last semester.So it won't count for a final year project
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks guys!But,anymore ideals please?
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2012
hello?!!
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by Lisa1: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2012
Good point
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2012
@Lisa1 Thnx
Re: Guys Please Help With Final Year Project Suggestions!! by jbrodaly(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Hello guys!Please,can anyone help with materials(e-books and stuffs like that) on mobile phone security?Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Self-taught Programmers Vs Trained-taught Programmers / Help!!!! How Do I Develop A User's Profile Using Php Mysql On Dreamweaver / Angular 2 Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.