Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Duplicate Duty Papers From The Nigerian Customs. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Duplicate Duty Papers From The Nigerian Customs. (2549 Views)

Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware Of FRAUD! / Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENT ( ADEXFEM ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duplicate Duty Papers From The Nigerian Customs. by Derekosa: 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
I shipped two cars to Lagos some months ago, the agent I used was introduced by the husband of a neighborhood friend, the cars were delivered to my parents without the custom papers and my parents are unable to register the cars so they can put them to use, the agent nor the husband of the Friend no longer answer my phone calls

I paid about $4500 to do the clearing and I was told the agent did pay all the legally required custom duties for clearance the last time I spoke to them.......,

please, please, please I'm in desperate need of help from any one who knows how I can go about retrieving duplicate documents for my cars From the Nigeria customs in Lagos.

Thanks all.
Re: Duplicate Duty Papers From The Nigerian Customs. by femmy2010(m): 4:07am On Jul 12, 2012
Derekosa: I shipped two cars to Lagos some months ago, the agent I used was introduced by the husband of a neighborhood friend, the cars were delivered to my parents without the custom papers and my parents are unable to register the cars so they can put them to use, the agent nor the husband of the Friend no longer answer my phone calls

I paid about $4500 to do the clearing and I was told the agent did pay all the legally required custom duties for clearance the last time I spoke to them.......,

please, please, please I'm in desperate need of help from any one who knows how I can go about retrieving duplicate documents for my cars From the Nigeria customs in Lagos.

Thanks all.

Frankly and sadly,it can't be retrieved cos each paperwork came from varying departments of the Nigerian Customs including the bank,shipping company and terminal operator.
I can help you package fresh papers for them and with that you can have your vehicles registered and taken to anywhere in Nigeria without fear .
Call 08036363467 or email duduconsultt@yahoo.com
Best of luck .
Re: Duplicate Duty Papers From The Nigerian Customs. by ikhiaonose: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2012
This has a solution.If you know of any genuine clearing agent,he can prepare other custom papers.Cars from cotonu dont have papers but they get papers from Nigeria to cover up as if they were cleared in Nigeria ports.I am telling facts.Get a genuine clearing agent.
Re: Duplicate Duty Papers From The Nigerian Customs. by Derekosa: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thanks all for your reply, I'M willing to work with anyone who can help

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2006 Model@ N980k / Urgently Needed, A Car Btw 230k & 280k. / Registered 2003 VW Passat For Sale @ #410,000...08023295044

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.