Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

What Type Of Fruit Are You??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Type Of Fruit Are You??? (3013 Views)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Are You A Genuis? Can You Solve This Fruit Maths / What Type Of Fruit Are You? [see List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Sharexgold(m): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2012
What type of fruit are you? 1. Mango - happily married. 2. Orange - single and looking. 3. Lemon - having a sex partner no stringsattached. 4. Strawberry - In a relationship but in love with someone else. 5. Pear - still in love wit your ex. 6. Cherry - In a relationship for wrong reasons, U just don't know why u still with the person. 7. Grapes - single and happy. 8. Pineapple - Just like the person, nothing serious. 9. Banana - in a relationship with the person u love, the love of your life. 10. Cucumber- in love but not so sure of d outcome. ** Pick your fruit & don't spoil d fun!!!**
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Exponental(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2012
Sharexgold: What type of fruit are you? 1. Mango - happily married. 2. Orange - single and looking. 3. Lemon - having a sex partner no stringsattached. 4. Strawberry - In a relationship but in love with someone else. 5. Pear - still in love wit your ex. 6. Cherry - In a relationship for wrong reasons, U just don't know why u still with the person. 7. Grapes - single and happy. 8. Pineapple - Just like the person, nothing serious. 9. Banana - in a relationship with the person u love, the love of your life. 10. Cucumber- in love but not so sure of d outcome. ** Pick your fruit & don't spoil d fun!!!**
sharexgold dictionary......i cant find mine, similar to banana, maybe u shld add plantain.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sharexgold: What type of fruit are you? 1. Mango - happily married. 2. Orange - single and looking. 3. Lemon - having a sex partner no stringsattached. 4. Strawberry - In a relationship but in love with someone else. 5. Pear - still in love wit your ex. 6. Cherry - In a relationship for wrong reasons, U just don't know why u still with the person. 7. Grapes - single and happy. 8. Pineapple - Just like the person, nothing serious. 9. Banana - in a relationship with the person u love, the love of your life. 10. Cucumber- in love but not so sure of d outcome. ** Pick your fruit & don't spoil d fun!!!**

Mine is Water-melon!!! But i can't find it here.....
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Silensa(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2012

Copy copy
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Lisa1: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Very nice!
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Vivly(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mine is periwinklewink aka isam
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by realsammie(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2012
well mine is carrot..cos i'm also in luv wit my girlfrnd's mum
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Sharexgold(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2012
@realsammie, you try o. Well, my mama still young and beautful. I believe you may 've intrest Lol.
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by realsammie(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sharexgold: @realsammie, you try o. Well, my mama still young and beautful. I believe you may 've intrest Lol.
chei..God forbid i no mean mother of 20
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by swtchicgurl: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2012
Vivly: Mine is periwinklewink aka isam

is periwinkle a fruit? duh! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Vivly(f): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2012
Periwinke is a candy. Get lost

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by swtchicgurl: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2012
Vivly: Periwinke is a candy. Get lost

what is periwinke? undecided grin grin grin

take it easy babe, na yoke na tongue
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by sexiestharam(f): 1:56am On Jul 15, 2012
Mine is agbalumo. I can't see it here angry
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 16, 2012
Vivly: Mine is periwinklewink aka isam

wtf! angry
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2012
ummm...do fruits have alloys? undecided I think mine is an alloy...of 2, 3, 5 and 7. grin
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by watchme(f): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2012
Mine is CASHEW I didn't see it here
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Sharexgold(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2012
[b][/b]A friend of mine bought half a crate of eggs and discovered that there was nothing inside, just shell, he went to where he bought them and broke all the eggs and all was found empty. Then they went to the poultry to complain, some chickens came out and started laughing and said "See these fools, they don't know that we too have started using condom.
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2012
^^^^^^Is this suppose to be a joke??
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by speeder(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2012
Where's the joke? Nonsense.
It was so funny I didn't laugh. No grape
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by mideeniafe(f): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2012
I'm grape
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Abyjah: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
speeder:
Where's the joke? Nonsense.
It was so funny I didn't laugh. No grape
Rapist osi! So yours is 'grape' (gal.rape), huh?
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Abyjah: 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2012
*singing*
I'm walking away/from the troubles on this thread.
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by rrhostomy(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2012
I feel you mahn. Got me laffin.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Sharexgold(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2012
A plane was transporting a bunch of madmen and they were making too much noise...one of d madmen entered the pilots cabin... MADMAN: Teach me how 2 fly a plane. PILOT: I will,but under one condition. MADMAN: What's that? PILOT: If only u can get ur friends to keep quiet. MADMAN: Ok. (5mins later,the plane was quiet) PILOT: Wow, how did u get them to keep quiet? MADMAN: I opened the door and told them 2 go and play outside.
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2012
Mine is Black berry n its nt dia o
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by Sharexgold(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2012
Just a joke. A mother was lucky enough to see her 3 daughters get married the same year, so she called them after the wedding&told them"Don't forget to text me your 1st night experience&text it in code."So... ... after a week, the 1st daughter texted"NESCAFE"&the next week, the 2nd texted"BENSON", the mother being an intelligent woman, went to get a Nescafe tin&read the label"fantastic till the last drop", ... went to her husband's pack of Benson cigarette&read"Extra long, king size"she smiled&said"not bad for their ages". After the next week, the 3rd daughter texted"NAIROBI-MOMBASA", the mother then called Kenya Airways helpdesk to enquire about their Nairobi-Mombasa flight&they replied,"It's 3 times daily, 7 days a week,&the flight duration is 75mins"The mother fell down and shouted:"Eeeeeh!! This 1 will kill my daughter oh oh oh. .... ... .. .
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by xammy1stlady: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
banana
Re: What Type Of Fruit Are You??? by FMK(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2012

I have picked up all the British encyclopedia dictionaries even King James Bible I do not see those meanings

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Man And Lastma Official (LWKMD) / {comedy Video} Olamide Wo By Woli Agba Hilarious Comedy Video / Show Of Shame!!! Tonto Dike Semi Unclad Photos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.