Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nokia Uk Promo Is False - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Uk Promo Is False (1357 Views)

#infinixreward Infinix Easter Reward Promo Is Here!!!! / New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / This Etisalat Promo is It For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Uk Promo Is False by nasty45(m): 2:29am On Jul 12, 2012
Dunno hw many of y'all got a msg sayin u'v won a certain amount of money £? I got d alert two days ago only to discover tis scam.pls do well to ignore d msg.pass on d info .p.s sori I ad to put it in d politics section
Re: Nokia Uk Promo Is False by EyesWideOpen(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
My dad recieved a similar message sometime last year, telling him he'd won £150k, imagine that!
All the processes of prize claim are so sophisticated you'll think it's real. 1st you send an E-mail with your referrance number, then you wait for an acceptance form to be sent to you. Then fill it out & return it. L8r on you'll be asked to pay some =N=60k, FOR DELIVERY, before a fixed deadline.
I did everything, until it reached that point. I made my dad understand at that point that it's fraud, by some sophisticated fraudsters!
Re: Nokia Uk Promo Is False by nasty45(m): 1:09am On Jul 18, 2012
EyesWideOpen: My dad recieved a similar message sometime last year, telling him he'd won £150k, imagine that!
All the processes of prize claim are so sophisticated you'll think it's real. 1st you send an E-mail with your referrance number, then you wait for an acceptance form to be sent to you. Then fill it out & return it. L8r on you'll be asked to pay some =N=60k, FOR DELIVERY, before a fixed deadline.
I did everything, until it reached that point. I made my dad understand at that point that it's fraud, by some sophisticated fraudsters!
am surd 9gerians v a hand in ds.pls ignore it
Re: Nokia Uk Promo Is False by walcolm(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2012
nasty45: Dunno hw many of y'all got a msg sayin u'v won a certain amount of money £? I got d alert two days ago only to discover tis scam.pls do well to ignore d msg.pass on d info .p.s sori I ad to put it in d politics section

loooollllllll...so out of the blues, a message that you have won money comes to you and you tried to follow up to see if it was true?

looollllllll

i hope you're not one of those people who believes it is possible to have money drop on your lap from the skys
Re: Nokia Uk Promo Is False by nasty45(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2012
walcolm:

loooollllllll...so out of the blues, a message that you have won money comes to you and you tried to follow up to see if it was true?

looollllllll

i hope you're not one of those people who believes it is possible to have money drop on your lap from the skys
baba na 1ce e de tk apn oh.men i ad to hit d net to find out esp wen i saw u.k on d text.funi me u knw

(1) (Reply)

Google Nexus 7 / Android L Kitpop Rom For Tecno M3 / Android OS Upgrade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.