Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Etranzact Pocketmoni For Easier Business Tranzaction - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Etranzact Pocketmoni For Easier Business Tranzaction (716 Views)

How 2 accept Master,Visa,Interswitch&Etranzact card on ur website FREE / Go Cashless Today, Get Pocketmoni... / Making Money In Jordan Is Very Easier because It Is Tax Free Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etranzact Pocketmoni For Easier Business Tranzaction by OFlo: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2012
It's hard to believe I know but I just tried it, and it works. All I did to register for eTranzact Pocketmoni was to use my GSM phone to TEXT Reg Firstname Lastname 001753 TO 20220. I immediately received a confirmation SMS from etranzact PLC containing a download link. I clicked the link and the etranzact pocketmoni software downloaded & installed to my phone. Now I can buy recharge cards, renew my DSTV & HiTV, and transfer money to any bank account right from home using etranzact's pocketmoni service. The future is finally here. AMAZING! Kudos to eTranzact International PLC. I really think this is worth sharing. You too can register to enjoy this classic service, simply use your phone to TEXT Reg UrFIrstname Lastname 001753 TO 20220 from the following GSM networks (MTN, Airtel & Etisalat).
eg If your name is James Femi, use your GSM phone to TEXT Reg James Femi 001753 TO 20220. To register with Glo number TEXT Reg UrFirstname Lastname 001753 TO 31030.
(You will receive an SMS from eTranzact containing a download link. Click the link to download & install the appliction to your phone).
It isn't fraudulent. Etranzact was granted license by CBN to provide mobile money services in Nigeria. Pocketmoni is the brand name of etranzact's mobile money service. Yes there are charges, but it is a flat rate. Regardless of the volume of funds transferred and the number of transaction you make in a month using your phone, you are charged N150 monthly maintenance fee. Which means you can send money to several bank accounts several times in a month, recharge your DSTV, and and help your friends to do same, buy airtime for any network and you pay only N150. For ALL transactions, no matter how much, and how many times you perform such transactions, you are charged N150 ONLY per month. Consider this, even the transport fare alone you pay for a single trip to and fro the bank or DSTV office, the time and energy you spent in the process, cannot be compared with the pocketmoni charges. How many trips do you take to the bank in a month?
Etranzact International was granted license by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide the PocketMoni service in Nigeria.

Re: Etranzact Pocketmoni For Easier Business Tranzaction by OFlo: 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
The software interface is very user-friendly and easy to use.

(1) (Reply)

(3 In 1) Plastic Bottle Making Machine For Sale (picture) / Pkc For Sale / Materials For Poultry Feeds For Sale @ Reduced Cost..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.