Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! (4058 Views)

If You Dont Laugh Let Me Sell Boxers.l have not recovered from this / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
A gentleman bumped into a fresh accident scene.
Victims with various degrees of injuries were writhing in pain at the accident site.
The few dead ones were also quiet lying on the ground.
The gentleman was the only passer-by, so he looked left, right, sure no one was watching him, applied some blood stains on his body and in his shirt and joined the accident victims on the ground with the hope of benefiting from the car's insurance.
He quickly joined the wailing; "oh, oh, mmm, mmm, god save me, i don die ooo. .."
Little did he know one of the real victims was monitoring the proceedings, so he told the gentleman "oga!, you better leave hia before police go come oooo!. . .we know ourselves, we are thirty"
the gentleman quickly got up, and took to his heels grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by ITbomb(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
Not funny. If any man shall add unto these Rubbbbbbbbish, Jah shall add unto him the plagues that are written in the book, and if any man shall take away the . . .

2 Likes

Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2012
angry you are hereby castrated. *full length* angry

4 Likes

Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by slimyem: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2012
so funny i forgot to laugh.....
Mtcheeeeeeew..
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Lisa1: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2012
Thanks a lot
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2012
Lwkmd...nice one...
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2012
bin gbagbo: A gentleman bumped into a fresh accident scene.
Victims with various degrees of injuries were writhing in pain at the accident site.
The gentleman was the only passer-by, so he looked left, right, sure no one was watching him, applied some blood stains on his body and in his shirt and joined the accident victims on the ground with the hope of benefiting from the car's insurance.
He quickly joined the wailing; "oh, oh, mmm, mmm, god save me, i don die ooo. .."
Little did he know one of the real victims was monitoring the proceedings, so he told the gentleman "oga!, you better leave hia before police go come oooo!. . .we know ourselves, we are thirty"
the gentleman quickly got up, and took to his heels grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

So what is funny about this poo??

Nonsense!
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Cabsso(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2012
Am i supoz 2laf?
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Tsmooth1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
@slimyem why u de steal my flows? olodo go form ur own. @bin-gbaboon go and die cos all ur jokes are dry and mind u u are not joke president.
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by slimyem: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2012
T-smooth:
@slimyem why u de steal my flows? olodo go form ur own. @bin-gbaboon go and die cos all ur jokes are dry and mind u u are not joke president.
your flow?
Seriously??
That line i s as old as Nairaland and social networks...
Wake up dude!
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by airbender(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
.,?--!~~_&/{}()<;|""';¥*£§%$€=>[]
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
ITbomb: Not funny. If any man shall add unto these Rubbbbbbbbish, Jah shall add unto him the plagues that are written in the book, and if any man shall take away the . . .
Why d curse?

Eediot sad
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by bunmioguns(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A
Remark: Ignore dem bush pigs, u rock
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by cbaba: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
abeg its funny jooor...its just becos some of us did not imagine it enough...we are 30! bwahahahahahahahaha
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 25, 2013
bin gbagbo: A gentleman bumped into a fresh accident scene.

the bolded part is hilarious, only because stuff like that really happens. grin

1 Like

Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 25, 2013
That means its an arranged accident, omg gringrin where are the insurance guys o gringringrin
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Dubby6(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2013
[quote author=T-smooth]@slimyem why u de steal my flows? olodo go form ur own. @bin-gbaboon go and die cos all ur jokes are dry and mind u u are not joke president.my brother pls u werent the one that started d 'flow'
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2013
c-baba:
abeg its funny jooor...its just becos some of us did not imagine it enough...we are 30! bwahahahahahahahaha

gbamest
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by Wendyslim(f): 8:46pm On May 28, 2013
U try Abeg. Kip it up na bad belle pple be dat tongue tongue tongue
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Wendyslim: U try Abeg. Kip it up na bad belle pple be dat tongue tongue tongue

God bless u...
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by donwilly3: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2013
just feel lyk cryin 4 my MB cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry may GOD 4give u
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by donted(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Bin, Bin, Bin. Hw many tym I cal u? Too much weed n Alomo is bad for you. Don't u think u r castrating urself spiritually?
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by juns4sure(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2013
bin bin...yhu hereby castrated with scissorz grin
Re: Castrate Me If You Dont Laugh- - - -worlahi!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2013
juns4sure: bin bin...yhu hereby castrated with scissorz grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Thinks Having SEX 8 Times A Day Is Not Enough... / Picture of 7Up Advert of 'My Oga At The Top' / Blue Pill Or Red Pill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.