Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Coping With Adult Acne; A Simple Solution Profered. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Coping With Adult Acne; A Simple Solution Profered. (896 Views)

How To Cure Pimples And Acne Naturally / Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Fallacy About Acne(pimples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coping With Adult Acne; A Simple Solution Profered. by Mcleo007(m): 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
It's a fact that, most adults and teenagers alike, suffer from acne which can be said to result from various factors like using the wrong products, skin sensitivity and stress. These factors and many more are the clear causes of acne.

Continue: http://jeansandfitted..com/2012/07/coping-with-adult-acne-simple-solution.html
Re: Coping With Adult Acne; A Simple Solution Profered. by tjskii(f): 7:40am On Jul 13, 2012
Hey mcleoo,I must say Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ come up with really interesting and informative topics,kudos to you,but cud Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ please quote the whole article instead of refering us to the site cheesy
Re: Coping With Adult Acne; A Simple Solution Profered. by Mcleo007(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2012
tjskii: Hey mcleoo,I must say Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ come up with really interesting and informative topics,kudos to you,but cud Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ please quote the whole article instead of refering us to the site cheesy

grin grin cheesy
Thanks for the commendation dear. I might consider doing that in the future when my blog has garnered mass popularity and appreciation. For now, it would amount to a self-deservice if I concentrate my effort to the further glorification of nairaland at the expense of my own blog.
Re: Coping With Adult Acne; A Simple Solution Profered. by nikkyshyne(f): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2012
THE SOLUTION:Use light oil free products and be gentle when you exfoliate. At home, try microdermabrasion treatment. It's been known to keep the skin young and healthy. Eat foods rich in vitamin A such as sweet potatoes and mangoes. They increase cell turnover and keeps pores clear. Also, change your pillow case as often as possible, make-up sponge and towels regularly. This precaution helps eliminate any bacteria build up.

Lastly, do whatever keeps you from feeling stressed, whether its dacing or riding a
grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Natures Gentle Touch Tea Tree Anti-dandruff TV Commercial / Garden City Fashion Awards 2014 Media Partners / Plus Size Women Now Can Flaunt Their Curvy Features With Stunning Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.