Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam (1096 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam by mudashine: 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hilips Power Booster is a Scam.
Mr. Ojediran Micheal Sunday is scammer and imposture defrauding unsuspecting of the public.
Investigation has been concluded on him and an arrest warrant issued for is arrest. Please if you have any evidence of his fraudulent activities kindly come forward with it for his legal prosecution. He transact his fraudulent acts with his FIRSTBANK account no:3017618008 with phone no. 08033787925 which is domicile at Idiroko, Ogun State, where he was seen often making his withdrawals. He claims to be working current with Federal Govt. on a project in Abuja. His mobile no. use for his dubious act is 07042461516. Pls beware of this and watch out for his picture to be on print media soon.
Re: Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam by mudashine: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
DO YOU NO THIS MAN OJEDIRAN MICHEAL SUNDAY? HE CLAIM IS THE INVENTOR OF THE HILIPS POWER BOOSTER OR ARE YOU RELATED TO HIM OR HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH HIM?
Re: Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam by mycel: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2013
My friend can you help me with their address of this power booster bc i need it. I bought one at ikeja in 2011 and it is working.now i want to buy more but cant find it.my no is 07016785226 and my name is anthony from mile 2 in lagos.
Re: Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam by nxanadu: 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
i use to know the guy then. i bought the hilip booster from him. the guy looks gentle & innocent though. He is dark and a bit fat (fleshy). we almost did biz together which i almost gave out money bt trust me, i ask questions a lot and he couldn't answer most of my questions and evidence so i quite. plz what did he do?
Re: Hilips Power Booster Is A Scam by mycel: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
I DON'T KNOW HIM . I ONLY USED THE POWER BOOSTER AND IT WORKED. MY INTEREST IS NOT WITH HIM BUT THE PRODUCT. I HAVE NOTHING TO ELSE WITH HIM EXCEPT BUY THE PRODUCT.IF THERE IS ANY OTHER PLACE TO BUY THE POWER BOOSTER I WILL APPRECIATE IT.

(1) (Reply)

Building Wealth: The Definition Of W.E.A.L.T.H. / Urgently Looking For Charcoal Suppliers / Haulage: In Need Of 30 Tons Trucks For Sharp Sand Supply!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.