Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Do You Have N500,000? Then Read This. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have N500,000? Then Read This. (567 Views)

I'm Making N500,000 Every Month For The Last Five Months Now On Football Betting / Do You Know Mr Toyin Omotoso Then Read This / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have N500,000? Then Read This. by databoy247(m): 1:11am On Jul 13, 2012
There is a web project i want to embark on and i need a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to partner with. I cant really talk about the project here cos its not existing in Africa and once established, can create a huge turn around for individuals and the nation at large. I have some experience in web development and marketing and i currently own Unanco Web Company (a marketing and web development company), and duly registered with CAC. So, if interested in knowing more and how you can work with me, you can send me a private mail on nwakstar at yahoo dot com so we schedule a meeting. There will be signing of MoU by our lawyers and all the legal blah blah blah. Waiting for your responses. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Registration With Nafdac / Agro Investment Opportunity / VISION SMS We Happen To Be The Most Competitive SMS Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.