Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip (9342 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President / NFF President Aminu Maigari Arrested by SSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by semid4lyfe(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2012
NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip

NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled TripThe Nigeria Football Federation President Aminu Maigari has blamed a section of football fans in the country for Arsenal's cancelled trip to Nigeria. The English team had been scheduled to engage the Super Eagles in an exhibition game on August 5 in Abuja.

Maigari told Sporting Life: ''It is quite unfortunate that the proposed planned match was called off by the team. You would not believe that it was some Nigerians that were sending mails to the team, telling them not to come for the pre-season training tour.

''Now that the match is off, we would ensure that we get matches for the team to prepare adequately for the most important match.''

The Glasshouse is doing everything possible to organize a friendly match for the Senior National Team before their next competitive fixture against Liberia in September.

SOURCE
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Biggyd2: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2012
Really! And there I was thinking it was the insecurity in the country!
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by WizPrince1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2012
Its good they didn't come....Boko Haram things...*wink*

3 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
^^^
Yeah, its still because of the insecurity. I gathered that some Nigerians sent them emails not to come for fear of the bokos
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by DAY12(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2012
Aminu dey talk like Amina... angry
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Shuen: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2012
Alhaji stop that thing,the world is a global village.Without Nigerians sending mails to them,they know everything going on in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by kayswag100(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
IF dis story is true, dis reason is so LAME!

Imagine (let's say) 1000 hate mails being received by Arsenal from Nigerians.

Can dey use dis to deny MILLIONS of anticipating fans d pleasure of viewing them(arsenal) LIVE? In abuja?

If dis story is ture, it's d lamest excuse ever!!

Come sef, op, where ur source?

2 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by tunapawizzy: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
hehehehehe hahahahahahaha e pepper d man o........no money to embezzle .....lwkmd. God bless the people that sent the mails to arsenal. thief

2 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hu's ready to lose his\her fav english team to d bokos??
Arsenal fans shouls be responsible for this.

1 Like

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by sheunpompey1: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
Sick NFF, do you think Wenger and his boys will come and risk their lives here Where ur own president is not even safe....

2 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by sheunpompey1: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2012
kayswag100: IF dis story is true, dis reason is so LAME!

Can dey use dis to deny MILLIONS of anticipating fans d pleasure of viewing them(arsenal) LIVE? In abuja?

So u want BH to send them to their grave right

2 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by EFFRAKATA: 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2012
semid4lyfe: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip

SOURCE

Good response from teaming Nigerians.

NFF boss should also schedule a foothball match with Syrian national team on August 5th.......
@NFF boss put your house in place first.
Do not shy away from these facts: Boko Haram and Al qaeda presence, Corruption, Malaria, Cholera, Gross insecurity, Power failure name them houuse......

God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by sayso: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
but he is a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Onyejonchi: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2012
DAY11.:
Aminu dey talk like Amina... angry

He talking like Anima.

1 Like

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Onyejonchi: 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
This some of the better we stand in future. For now no any international games would be play in the north. Dem d cry of poverty, na d beginin be dat a.

1 Like

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by cyril83(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
I guess this aminu maigari is insane,do you think its easy to build up a team so you want the whole team to be bombed to ashes in this cursed country,you don't have to blame us for sending mails I guess you shud direct ur grieviances to mr president who had been unable to put a stop to these islamic warrior hiding under the cover of boko haram...do you know why this inhuman aminu was making noise,I guess he must have had a plan of making millions from the game,thank God arsenal cancelled the trip.Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Onyejonchi: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
kayswag100: IF dis story is true, dis reason is so LAME!

You think the dont value their life. They should come and die of fans abi.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
LMAOOOO DIDN'T EVEN WANT VAN PERSIE TO MEET ME IN THIS STATE.. I STILL MAKE USE OF A RANGE SPORT WHILE HE USES A FERRARI.. THE FUNNIST THING IS THAT WE STARTED TOGETHER embarassed
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by iykak47: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2012
cyril83: I guess this aminu maigari is insane,do you think its easy to build up a team so you want the whole team to be bombed to ashes in this cursed country,you don't have to blame us for sending mails I guess you shud direct ur grieviances to mr president who had been unable to put a stop to these islamic warrior hiding under the cover of boko haram
You are cursed not Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by cyril83(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
Ijogz K: LMAOOOO DIDN'T EVEN WANT VAN PERSIE TO MEET ME IN THIS STATE.. I STILL MAKE USE OF A RANGE SPORT WHILE HE USES A FERRARI.. THE FUNNIST THING IS THAT WE STARTED TOGETHER embarassed
empty vessels make loudest noise,stop dreaming and you had beta wake up coz its to 3pm
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by cyril83(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2012
iykak47: You are cursed not Nigeria.
say that to ur parent @ home huh
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by kampacino(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Shuen: Alhaji stop that thing,the world is a global village.Without Nigerians sending mails to them,they know everything going on in Nigeria.
true talk when nigeria cant even guarantee corper's safety,how come we can guarantee Arsenal's safety or our sufferness for lack of trophy in 7yrs never reach u won kill the whole squad.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Tsmooth1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2012
Its Jonathan fault for not providing enough security for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by escobar07(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
No. Blame BH.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by mjconcept(m): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2012
Imanuelle: Hu's ready to lose his\her fav english team to d bokos??
Arsenal fans shouls be responsible for this.
No doubt about that.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2012
Safety first! Arsenal is a well recognized English team and security is very important. The Beninese team was attacked and some of them killed in neighboring country during the African nation's cup in Angola. Arsenal can't allow such to happen to their team.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by plantation(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
tunapawizzy: hehehehehe hahahahahahaha e pepper d man o........no money to embezzle .....lwkmd. God bless the people that sent the mails to arsenal. thief
lol
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by mjconcept(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2012
cyril83: I guess this aminu maigari is insane,do you think its easy to build up a team so you want the whole team to be bombed to ashes in this cursed country,you don't have to blame us for sending mails I guess you shud direct ur grieviances to mr president who had been unable to put a stop to these islamic warrior hiding under the cover of boko haram...do you know why this inhuman aminu was making noise,I guess he must have had a plan of making millions from the game,thank God arsenal cancelled the trip.Bunch of thieves
You are as stupid as your post.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by mjconcept(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2012
emmalezy:
You are cursed not my country... Stupid fool, u better wake up idiot
No he is more than a fool.
Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by lekzyn(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
But Arsenal are the Gunners may be could have gun down the bokos if they are around even though they cant gun down trophies

3 Likes

Re: NFF President Blames Nigerians For Arsenal's Cancelled Trip by rusher14: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2012
So they would find one of Wenger's legs in Nyanyan!
Nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Gaku Dies In Kaduna Hospital / 2015/2016 Authentic New Season Jerseys / Glo-CAF Award To Hold In Lagos On January 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.