Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube (1296 Views)

Nigerian Music Videos With Highest Views On Youtube. / 10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Nigerian Artists That Fell Off Big Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube by awwalugon(m): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2007
can any1 help me with this? ive bin lookin for these artists they are from port harcourt and i saw their video on youtube, i was just wondering if you guyz can help me with their name or sumtin useful, thanx herez a link so dat it cn b easier for u guyz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2OaeSODfI4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrwrS9uO2r8&feature=related
Re: Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube by jerrymania(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2007
yep video produced by frank denero. d guy popular here in p.h, sang 'KALANGOLO' guess u've heard it. duncan mighty is also in the video and the background song is called run things where he featured nigga raw and one other cat.
Re: Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube by awwalugon(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
thanx man, but do u knw where i can the songs like can i buy 'em on itunes or sumwhere like dat? id rilly appreciate it
Re: Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube by 9ja4eva: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
You can download off youtube
Re: Help With Some Unknown Phcity Artists That I Saw On Youtube by towabs: 8:43pm On May 27, 2008
i think dats on one of there first CD's called 100% i have that cd and can send u the song if u still need it also i have the 2 songs of Frank d'nero's new album kalangolo, and cure my crase, real good songs. hit me up

(1) (Reply)

Yung Chef,M.I, Dagrin And Naeto C Who Comes More Harder On Rap? / Tuface / Turntable For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.