Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! (3482 Views)

Confession Of A Lady / Confession Of A Lady / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by omowa1: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2012
CONFESSION OF A LADY:

During lunch at work lastweek, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed
delightedly; Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight.
He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me
promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call.
The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming
unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a
fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump!
I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes.
The pleasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned,
apologising for taking so long.
He asked me if I had peeked through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with hand holding their noses! LOZZZZZZZ!!

10 Likes

Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
hAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Dats funny lolzzzzz!

2 Likes

Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by ade4rskaj: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2012
What you do in secret will soon flame out.
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by bodejohn(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2012
...what you do in darkness will be seen in lightness!
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by gulfer: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
omowa1: CONFESSION OF A LADY:

During lunch at work lastweek, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed
He then blindfolded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He made me
promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call.
unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a
I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes.
The pleasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself. My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned,
He asked me if I had peeked through the blindfold, and I assured him I had not. At this point, he removed the blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with hand holding their noses! LOZZZZZZZ!!
Just 2much! grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by kittykat1(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
LDMPTMP
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by roniyke(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2012
Tank......I was very sad n angry but dis ur joke made my day now

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
laff don make me fall inside gutter oh! chai!
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
grin grin . Chei! This sounds like a true life story! Pele o! Ur guests must have nicknamed u d ''nitrogen gun!'' lwkm! grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Davluck(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2012
Mehn!!! D babe jst dey do boko haram dere n d foolish guests sef, dem no fit run 4 deir lives..wat if d tin kill dem?
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Exponental(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2012
Yeeeeeepa!!!
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Exponental(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2012
Yeeeeeepaa!!!
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by lagcity(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2012
my friend, u r screwed 4 life. all the guests will tell their grandchildren this story.
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by realsammie(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2012
walahi dis joke I punny wel wel
thank God some idiot no say na cofi and faste grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by lexonah(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2012
nw tel me if dis aint da joke of the year.....dis is funny....hahahahhahahahahahahaha....jisus
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by cindyrella(f): 10:04am On Jul 14, 2012
grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin; grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lwkmh! Csl
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by joe4christ(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2012
I cant believe i almost lost my composure on this.
This is damn hilarious...
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by monalicious(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
Oh shit,rotflmao. [sub][/sub]cheesy grin grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by swizz01(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha................ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by omodapson(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
The best joke of the year by miles... grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Lagusta(m): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2012
This is the best joke of all time!!!!!

Please this joke needs national award, in fact international award!!!!

grin I laff cheesy in hausa cheesy and sudanese grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Asabaman(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
BEST JOKE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN YEARS. BABY, U DESERVE AN AWARD. HOOOHAAAA !!!
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by shakara4u(m): 9:02am On Sep 24, 2012
recycled

mtsweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2012
front-page please grin

1 Like

Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by gulfer: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2012
shakara4u: recycled

mtsweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Recycle your own na angry angry
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by yimikaa: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
*falls from mango tree* grin
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by realsammie(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2012
yimikaa: *falls from mango tree* grin
RIP
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by Adecement2: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
omowa1: CONFESSION OF A LADY:

see your mango head,copy n paste...
Re: Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! by yimikaa: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2012
realsammie:
RIP
tongue still alive...

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Reloaded / If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / This Joke Will Show U Why They Call Me Jokes President Worlahi!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.